Is Love Altruism ...

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Or is love grossly fickle given how to casts Shadows on intelligence and alternate information ... generating a quantum psychic state?

Shiva aerei ...

Reaction score
I saw one of the sweetest things I've ever seen, today. It was and elderly woman using a power wheelchair, towing her husband/ partner on a little standing platform hitched to the back - crossing the street. Talked about hitched and growing old together! They were probably in their mid to late 80's. I took a photo from the other side of the crosswalk - it doesn't show their faces but they still could be recognizable. Is it kosher to post it, or not...? Maybe not.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Mendalla what's the etiquette on that?

(I just want to capture the moment and share how awesome that was - true love - not to disrupt their privacy. It was a public street corner and you can't see their faces.)

ninjafaery

I just am
Reaction score
"There is no law in Canada that prevents a member of the public from taking photographs or video in a public place (other than some limitations related to sensitive defense installations); ... A police officer cannot make you delete any photos. ..."Jul 24, 2013 "
rabble.ca
"

ninjafaery

I just am
Reaction score
This includes people. I guess it's assumed since it's public, there can't be any expectation of privacy.

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
Reaction score
@Mendalla what's the etiquette on that?

(I just want to capture the moment and share how awesome that was - true love - not to disrupt their privacy. It was a public street corner and you can't see their faces.)
Sorry, I meant to answer this last night. If their faces aren't visible, I don't see a problem. It's posting something recognizable that could bring us grief.

"There is no law in Canada that prevents a member of the public from taking photographs or video in a public place (other than some limitations related to sensitive defense installations); ... A police officer cannot make you delete any photos. ..."Jul 24, 2013 "
rabble.ca
Wrong ruling. That's about taking a picture, not about posting it online without seeking consent, which is what we are talking about here. Yes, there are precedents for having personal photos taken down online. Privacy rights do apply to that. However, I can't see the one Kimmio posted being a problem. It's usually where the people are recognizable or where the photos are used in a negative way (e.g. to libel someone) that problems arise.