Is Jesus Really Coming Again?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

dreamerman ---you said ----Thanks. Does that mean I am not SOL

:ROFLMAO: Not sure----- is my answer to that ---only God knows if your SOL or not -----

Recall the solvent in essence is denied ... twas the spirit of the other kind!

Id'll drinking to that impossibility?

And what will the poor give up for evidence?
Where do you think the billionaire's wealth is going? I think Kimmio is suggesting that a more equitable distribution of the world's resources is the sign.

Where do you think the billionaire's wealth is going? I think Kimmio is suggesting that a more equitable distribution of the world's resources is the sign.
Okay, I'm just wondering if that's all it would take.

Okay, I'm just wondering if that's all it would take.
Well, they’d have to have the conscience to do it. If they had as much conscience as they have money, things would start to look a lot different. What would the poor have to give up? I think they’ve already given up almost everything so the rich can thrive in this world. Their health, their physical security, their life expectancy, their basic human rights, their needs - their lives. In order for their to be ultra rich people, there has to be poor people for them to exploit and oppress, the way the world currently works.

I’ve had homeless people tell me it’s most often those who are only steps away from being where they are, who stop for them and give them anything, even a hello. It’s never the person who just parked their brand new luxury car on the curb in front of them.

Last edited:
I believe the Christ people experienced in Jesus has been returning. The return will be continuous as an emergence.

In the light (illumination) of what a multi billionaire can mortally do to spend such a heap in limited time ... does excess wealth just accrue?

That could cause a spark from Queen Mab as a fey elite ...

Relax and read folks ... it is all entirely in the story that powerful folk don't read into ... note what mortals don't read ... a great deal!

Gold as dense ... would sink in such totals ... perhaps the rationale that some scientists say the core of the earth is 8 miles of pure gold ... an untouchable item ... 1/1000 of the whole sphere! It is an influence ... in Hebrew that's M ... really ם the final mem leading to Memnon ...

One needs to know the signs and how they are previously arranged ... primal clues? Alien? You can bet o' nite ... beyond is dark ... where shy thoughts hide in a brutal world of the Golden Rule ... thus discovered buried ... few acknowledged it ...

Did you know that fey once translated into flighty and ephemeral and thus the realm of fair Ra and angels resides in the darkness of your head!

That' soul mon ... some say am*mon ... even ammonite ... hard interpretation ... without Joseph ... eph you grasp what I mean? Doubt full ...

Mendalla said ------Where do you think the billionaire's wealth is going?

This is what God says ------

Proverbs 13:20-22 Amplified Bible (AMP)​

He who walks [as a companion] with wise men will be wise,
But the companions of [conceited, dull-witted] fools [are fools themselves and] will experience harm.
Adversity pursues sinners,
But the [consistently] upright will be rewarded with prosperity.

A good man leaves an inheritance to his children’s children,
And the wealth of the sinner is stored up for [the hands of] the righteous.

Proverbs 28:8 (AMPC)​

8 He who by charging excessive interest and who by unjust efforts to get gain increases his material possession gathers it for him [to spend] who is kind and generous to the poor.

This Chapter below is all about self indulgence

Eecclesiastes 2:26 ----comes under ----The Vanity of Toil for the unrighteous -----and where it ends up -----I suggest you read the whole Chapter to get the context ---I am just posting this and commentary to explain it -----

Ecclesiastes 2:26 (AMP)​

26 For to the person who pleases Him God gives wisdom, knowledge, and joy; but to the sinner He gives the work of gathering and collecting so that he may give to one who pleases God. This too is vanity and chasing after the wind.

Read Commentary on this here if you so desire ----
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the Sinners wealth in the last days will be given to God's righteous people who He can trust to Bless the poor ----God has no problem with people having wealth Folks ----as long as it is used for God's purpose not ours ------

2 Timothy 2 gives the characteristics of the Last days -----Read all chapter for yourselves --Just posting this as it deals with the scriptures posted ----

2 Timothy 3 (AMPC)​

3 But understand this, that in the last days will come (set in) perilous times of great stress and trouble [hard to deal with and hard to bear].

2 For people will be lovers of self and [utterly] self-centered, lovers of money and aroused by an inordinate [greedy] desire for wealth, proud and arrogant and contemptuous boasters. They will be abusive (blasphemous, scoffing), disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy and profane.

3 [They will be] without natural [human] affection (callous and inhuman), relentless (admitting of no truce or appeasement); [they will be] slanderers (false accusers, troublemakers), intemperate and loose in morals and conduct, uncontrolled and fierce, haters of good.

In the last days will one become cognizant? What a burning Revelation ...

And then it was gone ... the Duncan in the eternal pool ... then there's the matter and immaterial about Helen Duncan ... a medium?

Is Jesus really coming again?
I believe that Jesus is really coming again. I won't predict when because that, apparently is a fool's game. The Apostle Paul believed that Jesus' return was imminent. It could still be if you adopt another perspective. From where most of us sit the most we can say is that the return is closer now than ever before even if it will be later than was once thought.
Does it matter to you?
Why or why not?
Yes and no.

It matters in that it is a promise given and I believe God keeps God's word.

It doesn't much matter in that there is still work waiting for us to get done and standing around staring at a clock doesn't accomplish anything. I don't think Christ would be please, upon his eventual return, if all he found was a crowd of the faithful with fingers up noses not sharing or even attempting to live out the Gospel.

What matters more than the then and the when is the here and the now.

John

Well I agree that there is much that True Christ-ians should be doing in the here and now --which is preaching the truth of the Gospel not twisting it to suit our own agenda or watering it down only giving half truths which is no truth at all to others while keeping a watchful eye on their own actions and rhetoric so they are not caught in hypocrisy -----as they can't tell others how we should follow Jesus when they are not following His way themselves -

But I also think it is very important for those True Christ-ians should be very interested in making sure that people are aware that Jesus is coming back and that He is coming back to separate the People who believe in Him and who have received His free Gift of Salvation and the people who do not believe in Him and who have not received His free gift of Salvation --and the consequences of each -----and to destroy this wicked earth and the god of this world so their can be a new earth where all pain and suffering will be eliminated -----

The Book of Revelations is a very important Book for the people to know about and understand and it is in the New Testament and is basically ignored by True Christ-ians -----most run away from even touching this Book of the New Testament and that is very sad in my view ----God says one will be Blessed by reading this book -----

God says ----

Revelation 1:3 (CSB)​

3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear the words of this prophecy and keep[a] what is written in it, because the time is near.

As far as the time line of Jesus coming back ---the Scripture gives some guidance on this -----but no one really knows the day or hour ---so we should not be obsessed with getting hung up on the time ---but continue to do what we should be doing here to mature in our walk with Christ and keep watch that we ourselves stay upright in our walk with God and direct others to God ----Jesus came to Preach the Truth of the Good News to people ---and True Christ-ians are to do the same ----- Jesus did not water down or sugar coat His words ----and neither should we --

Back