• On Tuesday, November 24, the site will be down for c. 30 minutes sometime between 8pm and 10pm. That's about as precise a time as I can give. Our host is upgrading some of the software that underlies the site.

How was your wedding?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
Reaction score
We married in December. In London. Snow belt. Friday evening it started to snow. By Saturday morning 25 inches had come down ( married before metric). Yikes

Gak. I once went to a wedding in London in February. Drove up from my parent's place in Kitchener (not sure why, I should have been in Hamilton by then) in some absolutely miserable winter weather. Made it, though. It was friends of my then-girlfriend (now wife) and took place on Valentine's or thereabouts.

Mrs.Anteater

Just keep going....
Reaction score
We married in December. In London. Snow belt. Friday evening it started to snow. By Saturday morning 25 inches had come down ( married before metric). Yikes

but all was good. Some guests didn’t make the church but did get to the reception

unexpected event? Friends of my in laws brought two uninvited teenager kids. In hind site, I now know that culturally it is just an expectation that kids are invited. But none of us thought to be specific. To me the invitation addressed to mr and mrs was specific enough

luckily because of the blizzard a few people didn’t make it so we had seats and dinners for them

if I did it again, I would get different dresses for my bridesmaids. i would give my own speech thanking my parents
Did you wear a snow suit?