Homeland Security and Secret Police

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Looking at woke channel

Now they're burning a tree
Bloody rich white kids with nothing to do---
Wtf is wrong with them?

And now someone has put it out

And it looks like they were tossing water bottles at a fed building? Lol

FIGHT THE OPPRESSORS!!!

I'd feel a lot better if these schmucks would CLEAN UP THEIR MESSES. I do hope some of them do.

So glad for the sensible "blacks" who stay away to help keep people from getting Covided!

I want to see more PPD with PINK SHIELDS. Yes. We have seen them. They also Sashay so Nicely.

#MutualAid
#BeNotAfraid
#SystemicWhimsey
#JoyPrivilege

Oh oh
Here comes the Man

One Demonstrator I found amusing, kowtowing to the line

The Man march forward. Some gas. Some people kicking it. Picking them up. Some umbrellas (perhaps as I heard from a HongKong Demonstrator who used them as protection against cannisters etc)

I heard from Nutmeg that some people have leaf blowers lol

#MutualAid
#BeNotAfraid
#SystemicWhimsey
#JoyPrivilege

There may be protesting demons ... but protesting republicans are right ... just because of great desires to be far right as an exception to peace loving militants!

The latter did not get into power sectors (police military, etc.) just to bully the demos ... as if they were demons ... there are alternate agendas (conspiracies as in alter egos). Some folk do not believe in the spectrum of egos from super to flakey! That's sublime and cool to me ... like Christ-like waters ... sometimes perfectly stormy! God out of character as light erupts in due season ... annept ... unne's?

An ancient an late uncle once told me: "force nothing" ... it appears humility and gentility is beyond oli garchs!

Did you know garch was once root of boy or fish ... thus Tom Sawyer's activity in satirity! Harvests a bit of the limbic system ... as Z's!

Amazing crowds near the courthouse right now (not all r wearing masks or even physical distancing...tisk tisk...here come the fines...what do you think, @Lastpointe ?)

Chanting

Nutmeg finds the chant relaxing :3

Fellow Canadians, what has been happening in Canada? Any large demonstrations?

#MutualAid
#BeNotAfraid
#SystemicWhimsey
#JoyPrivilege

Ps. Naked Athena: Portland is that kind of city. What a paragon of femininity :3 What a bold use of vulnerability.

Last edited:
Wow, Ted Wheeler, Portland Mayor, is actually at the Demonstration right now

And I heard Al Jazeera and NYT and CBC woot! is there

Nutmeg and I r going to try to visit during the day tomorraw. Will try to get pics. Wish us luck

#MutualAid
#BeNotAfraid
#SystemicWhimsey
#JoyPrivilege

Fellow Canadians, what has been happening in Canada? Any large demonstrations?

Nothing recently, we had a wave of them just for a week or so after the Floyd/BLM demonstrations started in the US then it kind of ended save for sporadic ones here and there. I think COVID is still the dominant issue up here, with resurgences happening in several provinces.

Agreed. My City is trying to mandate social distancing on beaches via bbq/tent control.

Our Province is busy ducking its responsibility to its seniors, and underhandedly gutting environmental controls and workers rights (specifically, nurses and other healthcare workers).

And our federal government is totally mired in the WE scandal, which followed not too far on the heels of the SNC Lavelin affair. Oh, dear Goddes, can Jagmeet Singh lead?

Last edited:
And in a totally irrelevant aside, Jagmeet has been personally responsible for the improvement of my "hair management". If you twist hair as you're trying to control it, less escapes.

In the sage comment we are all one ... alas the lack of left-right complementarianism ... indicates some mental divide leading to vast aggression of the other side in the Golden State ...

There are probable consequences ... although there are those that belive in absolute beginnings, ends and medium that goes on abstractly but unknowing!

Could be an uncertainty factor ... I'm unsure ... thus afloat! Like an albatross ... looking things over from out there while Elmo fires up me ... Canon Theory as a conspiracy? Full BullShot ... BS as acronym (approximates a metaphor or parable ... may be satyr)! Donkeys provide kick back requirement ...

Extraterrestrial powers expose us to this for the experience of divining the good and the bad and considerable fudging of the divine ...

Consider the recall a white washing or catharsis ... derived from Kathy-ism! So the damn thing flows like mole R'Cis ... creeping conspiracies and agenda in the dark!

We are in a great hole of R'tiststic nature ... Arthurian as augured? The emotional are bored without wars and martyrs ... sheep on the edge of fuzzy logic ... but alas ... I'm nor supposed to nose that ...

You cant explain because few believe in Eire sensations ...

Wow
Nutmeg n I...just got back from the AWESOME experience of a Festival of Humanity and Human Freedom in Portland, OR.

We are still riding the high and are still processing it...more to come later. With some pictures
(Dont know what thread 2 put it in...its own thread or...?)

Love to you all!

#MutualAid
#BeNotAfraid
#SystemicWhimsey
#JoyPrivilege

Back