Homeland Security and Secret Police

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

jimkenney12

Reaction score
The news today included a report about Homeland Security officers in camouflaged clothing driving around Portland, Oregon in unmarked vehicles arresting protesters, much to the chagrin of Portland's mayor. I realized there is not much difference between Homeland Security and the Secret Police in other countries.

Reaction score
I’m not surprised. Trump’s been threatening a crack down. In DC weeks ago there were unidentified officers wearing cobbled together uniforms - former officers, I gather, from several different federal departments.

The US has so many police apparatuses (my new favourite wording seems. Apparatus. I digress.) it’s hard to keep track.

It reminds me of the “green men” who rolled into Crimea and East Ukraine. Nobody quite knew who they were. In that case, though, Putin publicly denied their existence - while everyone could see them (that’s master gaslighting) - while giving them orders.

Is there such a thing as mercenary police? That’s what this reminds me of.

Last edited:

Lastpointe

Reaction score
I saw that report too. Very odd. Who has placed these police into the area. Apparently not only masked and wearing camouflage but carrying no identification

sounds like Russia, not North America

Reaction score
There’s more than one report. It’s being reported by probably every outlet. The pictures look scary.

Some of the protestors did get rowdy in recent days, I just read/ heard, throwing firecrackers into smashed windows and starting a fire in a government building. That’s pretty bad. It was notnecessarily blm activists. It looks more like those were provocateurs (maybe also secret police?) Police firing rubber bullets and injuring protestors (before these new police were sent in). It’s illegal to fire rubber bullets unless lives are in danger (it’s called, not non-lethal, but “less than lethal” force because it can severely maime and sometimes “unintentionally” kill - it’s a common practice down there. I think police have all but forgotten that rules apply to them ).

Luce NDs

Reaction score
I saw that report too. Very odd. Who has placed these police into the area. Apparently not only masked and wearing camouflage but carrying no identification

sounds like Russia, not North America

Who placed them? Can't tell ... a sacred dictate from friend in the oligarchy!

Rowdy? Oppress and compress reality to a dense state ... something will erupt ... the problem with some new generation reactors ...

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
Reaction score
I've had some unfortunate, brief, interactions with the Border Police (I had a friend who used to spend winters in Tuscon, and I would visit). There's some very frightening "police type" groups down there.

Inannawhimsey

M&M, Cascadian Lovers
Reaction score
First I would like to write that I have always not liked Homeland Security From the very beginning I have thought them to be scary, the whole notion of a USA homeland to be absurd and it reminds me of Nasi Germany and Stalinist Russia.

Now we can get in on the details.

Portland, Oregon is quite a Liberal and Progressive city with a tradition of monthy parades and or protests. I was here during the massive Immigration Parades. They were amazing. I jokingly call Portland the City of Art Protests and Parades.

So during the day Portland Demonstrations in regards to George Floyd are amazing. You should b there. Amazing art. Riffings. Music. Dance. DIY living. Innovation and experimentation. Call outs. Comedy.

At night the violent people come out. The riots.

These riots have been going on for 50 days as of this writing.

Let that sink in.

Over 1 month.

Police officers have been locked in a police station that was then set on fire.

Buisinesses boarded up and even broken into. People are losing their livlihoods. Federal buildings being attacked. Civic monuments being vandalized.

A street preacher beaten silly and then carried off.

Some rioters have been hurt. Some attacking police with hammers and lasers. Tear gas (which I am still amazed is used). Rubber bullets.

And the police *havent stopped it*. The Mayor hasnt stopped it.

What is happening with the feds (who are wearing shoulder patches -- so the media who say they are unidentifiable r LYING) is that they seem to be checking out the leaders of these violent people and *nonviolently* arresting them at their homes or whatnot. I cant believe I just wrote that lol

(Local Antifa and BLM arent stupid and had competent tactics, trying to lure the feds in to xtereme violence which didnt work imho plus these riots work that is why people do them...asymp warfare)

Tonight the Police Union is BURNING.

So really folks, if you dont know, be agnostic or dont have an opinion? What has been happening for 50 days is AWFUL.

It is a clusterfuck what is happening here. A WOC councillor, Joanne Hardesty, is asking the Mayor to actually do something or give her the Police. The Police Union is blaming the Mayor for the riots. And the Mayor is blaming 45 for his incompetence. There is a dangerous level of TDS here imho.

An old friend of mine works around the corner from the Federal Building and has not encountered any issues with personal safety during the day.

#MutualAid
#BeNotAfraid
#SystemicWhimsey
#JoyPrivilege

EDIT: finally CNN does a story on this whole damn thing

Last edited:

jimkenney12

Reaction score
First I would like to write that I have always not liked Homeland Security From the very beginning I have thought them to be scary, the whole notion of a USA homeland to be absurd and it reminds me of Nasi Germany and Stalinist Russia.

Portland, Oregon is quite a Liberal and Progressive city with a tradition of monthy parades and or protests. I was here during the massive Immigration Parades. They were amazing. I jokingly call Portland the City of Art Protests and Parades.

So during the day Portland Demonstrations in regards to George Floyd are amazing. You should b there. Amazing art. Riffings. Music. Dance. DIY living. Innovation and experimentation. Call outs. Comedy.

Let that sink in.

Over 1 month.

Buisinesses boarded up and even broken into. People are losing their livlihoods. Federal buildings being attacked. Civic monuments being vandalized.

Some rioters have been hurt. Some attacking police with hammers and lasers. Tear gas (which I am still amazed is used). Rubber bullets.

What is happening with the feds (who are wearing shoulder patches -- so the media who say they are unidentifiable r LYING) is that they seem to be checking out the leaders of these violent people and *nonviolently* arresting them at their homes or whatnot. I cant believe I just wrote that lol

(Local Antifa and BLM arent stupid and had competent tactics, trying to lure the feds in to xtereme violence which didnt work imho plus these riots work that is why people do them...asymp warfare)

So really folks, if you dont know, be agnostic or dont have an opinion? What has been happening for 50 days is AWFUL.

It is a clusterfuck what is happening here. A WOC councillor, Joanne Hardesty, is asking the Mayor to actually do something or give her the Police. The Police Union is blaming the Mayor for the riots. And the Mayor is blaming 45 for his incompetence. There is a dangerous level of TDS here imho.

An old friend of mine works around the corner from the Federal Building and has not encountered any issues with personal safety during the day.

#MutualAid
#BeNotAfraid
#SystemicWhimsey
#JoyPrivilege

Thank you for the information. Why would the news media emphasize the protection of monuments? I assume because framing it that way gets more attention. I am bothered that adequate resources have not been brought in to contain the riots if they happen nightly. I would ensure that there were adequate floodlights to make everyone easily identifiable and recordable, perhaps by drones.

I hope appropriate order is restored soon.

Inannawhimsey

M&M, Cascadian Lovers
Reaction score
Thank you for the information. Why would the news media emphasize the protection of monuments? I assume because framing it that way gets more attention.
Where do you get that idea from? Is it because I wrote that Civic Monuments have been vandalized and that made you think of people tearing down racist statues?

I grok that thinking because it is quite popular for newspapers to write aboot.

If that is why u wrote that rest assured that is just something I wrote. There is SO MUCHZ going on here. The one big civic monument an elk statue dedicated to city of portland. It is DESTROYED.

^^Racist elk??? Lol

I don't think it is a matter of no resources as to why this hasnt ended? Portland isnt a poor city. I suspect part of it has to do with the Mayorz politics (this violence has been happening before this current spate), he seems to be a follower of the Woke religion/metaphysics (tho i remember a time when some Antifa tried setting up a TAZ at his house...he said nuh uh lol). The minority of woke citizens in Portland also share similar goals with the Progressives in Portland imho.

#MutualAid
#BeNotAfraid
#SystemicWhimsey
#JoyPrivilege

Last edited:
Reaction score

Let that sink in.

Over 1 month.

#MutualAid
#BeNotAfraid
#SystemicWhimsey
#JoyPrivilege

Do you think, though, that the feds are also not stupid, and neither are the white supremacist groups - and sometimes the dominant groups who want to shut down an empowerment movement of groups they don’t want to have equal power have provocateurs who provoke rioting and vandalism and such when tensions are high - are willing to trade off with some “collateral damage” for their overall MO - so they can send in the “troops” to shut the protest movement down? I learned that that happens all the time, all over the world, and is an age-old tactic.

I saw footage of - the mugshot of - the guy who is alleged to have attacked an officer with a hammer - he was not part of blm, and he really looked more like he was far further over the right of the line - like one of the ones who might follow the G. McInnes “clan” and/ or similar such. I don’t know that, it’s only a suspicion, but I know that there are troublemakers who will try to make it look like “the other guys did it”. It’s an old tactic. Somewhere in the US recently, it was a white supremacist dude who started a fire at a courthouse building.

I believe it happened for occupy too. Agents provocateurs who looked like “black bloc” probably showed up. People who’d been down there for the whole time - experienced old school hippy protesters, said the vibe went dark and there were people who just gave off weird bad energy, and people who’d been down there for the duration thought they were AP’s. I felt it in Van, the bad energy near the end - until then i’d wandered down to check things out from time to time - but those were probably actual black bloc I saw walking around, and it was in the day. There were a few dudes walking around who looked dangerous (as did a couple of their dogs). Like serious outlaws.

Last edited:

Luce NDs

Reaction score
This Sunday's base through some scholar-teachers ... parable of the mustard seed or the wheat and the we-Ides ...

We are tossed into the turbulence of right and wrong and required to figure it out for the best of utopian concepts ...

Yet still the dystopian destruction travels with us as a common wealth ... payne in the r's! Just to stimulate learning as a stigma! Some don;t whatsoever ...

Did you note that g resemble rin Greek traditions of seminality? It is a dark icon ... representing the vast unknown ... God is out there!

Luce NDs

Reaction score
I worry sometimes, with all these labels ("woke", "progressive", "liberal", "conservative", "patriotic" "riot", if we aren't reducing every issue to an artificial duality.
Recall most of these hallucinations are all in the psyche ... and few can locate it ... a no header!

Luce NDs

Reaction score

Inannawhimsey

M&M, Cascadian Lovers
Reaction score
See Portland in the Great Human Experiment Right Now
Livestream
(CorporateMSM cannot compete)

Anuther good one WOKE - Twitch
#MutualAid
#BeNotAfraid
#SystemicWhimsey
#JoyPrivilege

Inannawhimsey

M&M, Cascadian Lovers
Reaction score
I worry sometimes, with all these labels ("woke", "progressive", "liberal", "conservative", "patriotic" "riot", if we aren't reducing every issue to an artificial duality.
Demonstration instead of Protest...
They can b aids in communication
Those who take them literally deserve it...sometimes to the detriment of others (eg. Islamofascists, Woke culture)
When I mentioned them upthread I was pointing toward not unchangable essences but rather BS (belief systems)
Our brains are pattern seeking--that is why I think we will always have some form of racism or prejudice.
Some words r tribal markers. Democrat or Republican. Gay or Straight. We will always have tribes imho.
Humour is key. Not all BS has humour as part of itself.
(All words are fossil poems)

Here's another perspective about what is going on in Portland, Oregon:

Hey, you DO read outside of CBC :3

I read aboot that. The article said he was absorbing the blows lol what a strange way to describe it. Anyway, I admire Chris David, a good example of masculinity.

I have also since read that one of the feds is being charged for rubber bullet injuration of a kid.

#MutualAid
#BeNotAfraid
#SystemicWhimsey
#JoyPrivilege

Inannawhimsey

M&M, Cascadian Lovers
Reaction score
Do you think, though, that the feds are also not stupid, and neither are the white supremacist groups - and sometimes the dominant groups who want to shut down an empowerment movement of groups they don’t want to have equal power have provocateurs who provoke rioting and vandalism and such when tensions are high - are willing to trade off with some “collateral damage” for their overall MO - so they can send in the “troops” to shut the protest movement down? I learned that that happens all the time, all over the world, and is an age-old tactic.

I saw footage of - the mugshot of - the guy who is alleged to have attacked an officer with a hammer - he was not part of blm, and he really looked more like he was far further over the right of the line - like one of the ones who might follow the G. McInnes “clan” and/ or similar such. I don’t know that, it’s only a suspicion, but I know that there are troublemakers who will try to make it look like “the other guys did it”. It’s an old tactic. Somewhere in the US recently, it was a white supremacist dude who started a fire at a courthouse building.

I believe it happened for occupy too. Agents provocateurs who looked like “black bloc” probably showed up. People who’d been down there for the whole time - experienced old school hippy protesters, said the vibe went dark and there were people who just gave off weird bad energy, and people who’d been down there for the duration thought they were AP’s. I felt it in Van, the bad energy near the end - until then i’d wandered down to check things out from time to time - but those were probably actual black bloc I saw walking around, and it was in the day. There were a few dudes walking around who looked dangerous (as did a couple of their dogs). Like serious outlaws.
Blessed One
I value your observations

I have read that the total # of Antifa involved is quite small and their support network is also quite small.

(I have seen instances of feds in Portland arresting people who strangely dont arrest; that would make sense. Infiltrate Antifa to find the leaders and deal with them. I am also glad the nuclear option wasnt used; military and tanks)

If by white supremacists you mean your Woke definition, then I don't find that helpful, because pretty much anyone can be a white supremacist then? Like Gavin or even Obama?

If you mean actual White Supremacists, I have yet to hear of any. That doesnt mean there arent ot havent been any.

If this definition is via the Woke usage, then that means by definition all the violence is ok because it is done against "the oppressor"? If ones worldview is that discrimination and differences are always due to White Oppression, then you will see White Oppression everywhere and try to get rid if it. Like federal buildings. Karens. Words. Concepts. Ideas. Even POC who dont believe it.

Take a good look. I think your UTOPIA is coming to fruition. You should be proud. Anyone who doesnt believe you will be taught the error of their ways, because they are white supremacist adjacient etc.

There is no need for Real White Supremacist groups here. The Wokists r doing fine on their own.

#MutualAid
#BeNotAfraid
#SystemicWhimsey
#JoyPrivilege

Last edited: