Hello World

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

L84Dnr

Pronouns
He/Him/His
Perhaps I haven't lurked hard enough but I can't seem to find a spot for introductory posts. This looks like a reasonable place and if not then I trust that the Mods will give it a better home.

I'm a former UCC member long since gone over to atheism. Not hardcore anti-theism, just a general lack of faith. I liked the church but come Confirmation time I couldn't and wouldn't tell a lie that big. I was briefly part of the original WonderCafe though never very active. I finally decided to give WonderCafe2 a looking over, so here I am.

I currently reside in Nova Scotia with my wife. By day I hunt and kill rocks, by night I raise little green monsters.

Luce NDs

Heh, heh ... gotta be appreciative of this type ... for when faith collapses ... one begins the question the essence of God ... and the book says to question all things (albeit earthly powers do not like to be questioned).

Is all things inclusive curiosity?

Mendalla

Agnostic pan(en)theist gorilla
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Actually, I kind of like the idea of doing intros in "Fun Stuff". Meeting new folks is fun.

So, @L84Dnr, I am also ex-UCCan. Was UU for many years but am currently unchurched. I prefer agnostic to atheist for my spiritual label because I am quite open to the idea of a God, but not sure if that's all it is (an appealing idea).

In terms of the board, I was on the original Wondercafe under the same name and avatar, then helped start this one after the original was closed. Currently, I am one of three admins and do most of the technical work to keep the place running. I work in IT in my day job, so my role is a bit of a natural fit.

Carolla

wondering & wandering
Pronouns
She/Her/Her
Welcome! Always nice to hear newer voices. Did you have a different name on the original WC? Some of us might remember you. OTOH, fresh start is ok too!

L84Dnr

Pronouns
He/Him/His
Thanx for the warm welcomes. I thought that I recognized Mendalla from the original forum. No idea what my username was there but I wasn't very active so I'd be surprised if you remembered me.