Happy Lady of Fatima Feast Day May 13

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Delightful Life

M&M, Cascadian Lovers

And that awe spectacular event where some 70,000 people saw SOMETHING strange and bizarre (and not all of whom saw the exact same thing)

An amazing UFO/UAP event that got officially accepted by the Vatican :3

The numinous
The sublime
The Divine

Last edited:
Already? It's the nonofficial arrival of summer.
In the community I come from, it's a huge deal -- parades and all.
When I was a kid, me and my friend Philomena went to see the filmed Fatima Parade from Portugal. This was in a big tent with a film projector and benches. Free peanuts in the shell.

A shell event to support the outside view of what's within and yet in the dark of mystery? Resembles oaky ... tree nutz searching the illusive item that could suffer secession ... a come down? The cycle continues ... well rounded nuts of alien thus informed!

Already? It's the nonofficial arrival of summer.
In the community I come from, it's a huge deal -- parades and all.
When I was a kid, me and my friend Philomena went to see the filmed Fatima Parade from Portugal. This was in a big tent with a film projector and benches. Free peanuts in the shell.
What an experience :3

In a place like this expect disorder! Thus chaos erupts as a dark beam ... some physical types call it dark energy! The radiance from a Black 'Ole thing?

An amazing UFO/UAP event that got officially accepted by the Vatican :3

The numinous
The sublime
The Divine
Hmm. Never thought of it that way but, yeah, it is basically a UFO. I guess we don't normally think of it that way because of the religious association.

Back