Greta Thunberg is Time's "Person of the Year"

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Waterfall

Reaction score
When I first heard Greta speak, my first reaction was, "what a nasty way to give a message", she was so straight forward and to the point....no sugar coating at attempting to deliver her generations message. I was soooo pissed off....what nerve! I wanted to argue everything my generation ever did that was good that her generation were basking in and benefiting from.
And then, it finally hit home.....it was exactly what I and everyone needs to hear.....there is no time to say it nice anymore....it's serious and we all need to wake up, now!
Congratulations on being "Person of the Year", but I suspect she probably doesn't give a rats ass about it......she is busy changing hearts and minds.....and it took a child to shake our world and piss us all off and to react.....you go girl! Thanks!

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
Reaction score
Congratulations on being "Person of the Year", but I suspect she probably doesn't give a rats ass about it.

Greta's pretty savvy. I imagine she'll trot it out when it might help get attention. But, yeah, I can't see being a big thing for her given that she's Swedish and of a generation that generally don't pay much attention to the likes of Time even here.

Luce NDs

Reaction score
The truth does hurt ... and thus stories about it and lies on the other side so as to ... raise it from the flat out position ...

Stories and myths are considered below the senses of powers!