Discussing subconscious racism

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Hmmm - interesting @unsafe. I agree with your initial comments that racism is a human construct. But the other stuff - well, I couldn't quite follow on that path. What 'should' be in the world vs what 'is' in the world, claiming there's nothing we humans can do about it - other than wait for a god who might decide to change things - or not. Seems to promote some helplessness and no need to examine oneself.

Everything has its ins and outs and ups and down ... just to create celestial wrinkles! Even cerebrum as darkening hue? Stuff the unknown in there ... digest!

Carolla ------you said --- I agree with your initial comments that racism is a human construct

I say ---I so much appreciate your agreement here ----Thanks for that -------

Carolla ---you said -----
What 'should' be in the world vs what 'is' in the world, claiming there's nothing we humans can do about it - other than wait for a god who might decide to change things - or not.

I say-- my view here -----
OH --you better believe God is going to change things there Carolla ------ racism in God's eyes is a Sin and all Sin will be eradicated when God is ready to bring His Wrath upon this Earth and eradicate the Curse this world is under at this time -----Now you don't have to believe that but that is what Scripture clearly states -----and of course I do believe God's word --- Verse 3 in the Scripture below I am sure is happening right now with many ------the scriptures tells us how the world will be destroyed verse 7-------Revelations gives us great detail on this ------God destroyed the earth already once with water because of Sin ----

The Old Testament predicted it as well as the New ----

Isaiah 24 NIRV - The LORD Will Destroy the Earth - Bible ...

2 Peter 3 (NLV)
The World Will Be Destroyed
3 Dear friends, this is the second letter I have written to you. In both of them I have tried to get you to remember some things. 2 You should remember the words that were spoken before by the holy early preachers. Do not forget the teaching of the Lord, the One Who saves. This was given to you by your missionaries.

3 First of all, I want you to know that in the last days men will laugh at the truth. They will follow their own sinful desires.
4 They will say, “He promised to come again. Where is He? Since our early fathers died, everything is the same from the beginning of the world.”

5 But they want to forget that God spoke and the heavens were made long ago. The earth was made out of water and water was all around it.

6 Long ago the earth was covered with water and it was destroyed.

7 But the heaven we see now and the earth we live on now have been kept by His word. They will be kept until they are to be destroyed by fire. They will be kept until the day men stand before God and sinners will be destroyed.

Carolla ---you said -----Seems to promote some helplessness and no need to examine oneself.

I say ----Carolla we have a Sin Nature -----racism was born out of that Sin Nature ------we can examine ourselves all we want to but we are hopeless as far as correcting a world full of racism -----there have been many groups before Black Lives Matter who have tried to eradicate Racism and have failed and they will all fail ---there is only one Person who will eradicate worldly racism and that Person is Jesus Christ -----

When one receives Jesus in their heart -----that is the start of a mind change to eradicate one's personal irrational thinking of feeling one race is higher than another -----

Scripture clearly states ---Many need to get this and take heed as to how to obtain this freedom of racism -----change the way we think and who we have as a real God in our lives ----until then racism will Reign in this world ----

Galatians 3:28 (AMP)
28 There is [now no distinction in regard to salvation] neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you [who believe] are all one in Christ Jesus [no one can claim a spiritual superiority].

I say -----This is how I personally see this problem ------

Sin surrounds us like mustard seed et al ... so we have something to learn from as how not to do it (negative function?) ... yet some still believe in brute force as counter to the gentle ... thus the gentile thought descends as hammers fall ...

Some feel insecure and hide their fears as a consequential coved item ... then it explodes unpredictably from those bearing these hidden forces ... ba dasses ... the leading end in the alter direction say heh awe ... the giggle goes on in the dark destabilizing the determinate! That's independance light as it ignites ... gassy?

Back