Creepy things

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Probably coyotes, although I once had a lab and a Siamese cat who hunted rabbits together in the adjacent bush, then "split" the proceeds. Sent late ex-husband into the house to find and retrieve from the cat the top half of the rabbit more than once.

Probably coyotes, although I once had a lab and a Siamese cat who hunted rabbits together in the adjacent bush, then "split" the proceeds. Sent late ex-husband into the house to find and retrieve from the cat the top half of the rabbit more than once.
Wow. I have never heard of a dog and a cat hunting together. Fascinating to learn about this.

It was unique to my experience, and it was odd the way the two critters bonded ever after. You'd often find Dickens curled up between Maggie's paws after this started. At the time, we lived at the end of a long lane, so traffic wasn't a problem, and adjacent to a fair-sized bush and a railroad track. So there were boundaries, these were sensible critters, so they had a lot of off-leash time while there was someone around to keep an eye/ear on them. It was the 80s...

Squirrels can be aggressive, damaging, as well. For a while I as keeping my peanuts in the deacon's bench on the front porch. Until day I was late feeding the little buggers and they started gnawing on the bench. Peanuts came inside, feeding became less than daily and rarely at the same time.
They are still minimal here although peanuts and pinecones showed up in my garden this summer. Not a lot of big trees.

Ick scary and creepy are all separate feelings gor me although they can combine. The badger in my yard startled me, and that was through the window. With the in/out of the seedlings bringing them in late one night I felt creeped out of the idea of something under the deck. To the point where I was scared to step into the grass. Not sure why, it was just that one night.

Ick scary and creepy are all separate feelings gor me although they can combine. The badger in my yard startled me, and that was through the window. With the in/out of the seedlings bringing them in late one night I felt creeped out of the idea of something under the deck. To the point where I was scared to step into the grass. Not sure why, it was just that one night.

Thus bad jeering ... and politicians don't mind jerry things as it can drag out the process of demonstration of power without result ... expect consequence you numinous critters ... in the end nothing ... as a strange force deducted the thought ... thus that trance-like image! These may be observed in church from the plato/plateau of the platform ... oh yes Ayer it is ... nothing ... very catchy! Imagine fear of getting nun, or nones ... a growing force of those who lost or wasted intelligence ... thus it ghost ... ether? In virtue these are difficult to maintain even metaphorically in the Allah's of the mine field ... that w/o! The roots of such way's are underground --- Enrico Echo (semiology)!

You can't see what's covered up from here ... jerk ease raise beef about nothing ... that's polity (sometimes expressed as extreme) and realize that English was a long time being formed ... tis all in the sac*son ... alas obscured ... except during nut cracking episodes ... the MS Hype event ...

Expect more than meets the ayes ... denounce the yes men ... aye? It may be a downer ... as it goes ... mores to come after the non-sense of living ...

Last edited:
It is a frightening old tradition ... not much changed over decades ... de ca dense as a tree may represent as Oh Din at this distraught time of year ... a season? People get so upset by trees that may represent past wisdom that they missed ... limbic systems ... leaving some folk hanging in suspense ... created by the epinephrine expressed by such interconnected systems as denied! Einstein saw it ... and then alchemy way neglected ... in favour of auton oh moss-ite (ite indicating some alloying factor). May connect to animosity and eruption of hate ... of the anima where ah muse rests ... there it stops! Anna mess en Zues ... Zat's ide ... a random word generator by quantum means ... Lord can that be? Go figure ...

Back