Creationist Reflections

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Jae

A place to reflect on what God and God's Creation mean to us.

My first entry...

It was in the world's beginning that God caused the light to shine from darkness. The same God who so created the physical light's the spiritual light's Author. God brought forth light from darkness. God created spiritual light in me in my conversion. This reflection of God's now used to illuminate others. God's given to me in the Gospel the ability to give to others God's light thru Christ. I'm a lighthouse to lead others to be saved. The Gospel removed my darkness, There's light in me.

God alone's worthy to receive honor. All things exist because God made them. They have their being to the present day because of God. God sent forth the Spirit, they were created. God renewed the earth. So I'll sing praise to God, so acknowledging my need for God. To God be the glory.

Flat, black reflections from on high positions ... heavenly pools! The kohl, minor's dotter was caught in the kahn ... thus restrained for fear of the darkness ... no light did she have due to men of mean compassions! PX elle's?

I'm pleased to be God's child. To have been taken from wrath and to have been placed into such friendship with God as to have been born anew thru the Spirit, that's the experience which I've had. I'm God's child by faith in Christ, God's son, led by God, God's heir and joint-heir with Christ. God's image is being renewed in me. Christ himself's being formed in me. What majesty's mine! This world's children won't know, won't acknowledge me, will consider me beneath them, because I'm God's child with all that this implies. The world didn't know God as God, didn't accept God in faith, and so it can't become my friend. People refuse to acknowledge the new character which I show.

A glow out there stuck in the dark ... notebooks of edifice!

Yet god moves on ... followed by those that haven't yet caught on ... the mystery prevails over me!

You appear to have a very anthropocentric view of Creation. What if octopi are actually the pinnacle of creation, and Godde loves them best?

What if octopi are actually the pinnacle of creation

What if there is no 'pinnacle of creation' just an ongoing process of change as lifeforms adapt to changes in the environment? Evolution has no endpoint, no final goal, just a continuous process.

You appear to have a very anthropocentric view of Creation. What if octopi are actually the pinnacle of creation, and Godde loves them best?
Only we humans are created in the imago Dei.

As for the octopi? God does love 'em too.

So humans have a human Godde. Doesn't that strike you as both a little convenient and a little self-serving? Gotta assume that the Godde of the octopi looks like them, as well, yes?

So humans have a human Godde. Doesn't that strike you as both a little convenient and a little self-serving? Gotta assume that the Godde of the octopi looks like them, as well, yes?
I didn't say humans have a human God. We do often picture God in human terms but God's spirit.

But if humans are made in Godde's image, then the Image of Godde is recognizably human...not Octopi.

The Creator doesn't make God's home in temples. God isn't served with gifts made by us, as though God's still lacking something. God Godself gives life to all, and to all that which we need. To try to give to God what God has always had is foolish, since our lives depend on God alone.

The Creator doesn't make God's home in temples. God isn't served with gifts made by us, as though God's still lacking something. God Godself gives life to all, and to all that which we need. To try to give to God what God has always had is foolish, since our lives depend on God alone.
Thus, sacrifice of life doesn’t make any sense to God, so why are humans trying so desperately to give it meaning?

Thus the occipital nature of ganglion in all neural situations ... some light may be beneficial in the deeper stretches ... often such nature is gone and thought negative ... eclectic?

Thus, sacrifice of life doesn’t make any sense to God, so why are humans trying so desperately to give it meaning?

Occipital gods may rise from the depths for some rumination on human tissues ... accounts for that gnawing gnostic sensation of a flash of observation to one aye at least! They even say oriented is politically incorrect in support of chaos ... chaos of passion or disturbance caused by inoculated intellect as innate? It is as it is and yet some say don;t look, don't listen don;t speak ... thus that scratching in de vales ...

The angels laud redemption's work by which humanity's been redeemed from ruin. For they themselves want to see God's love shown in the world's rescue. They declare Jesus to be worthy of the gifts which came on him when he was exaltated to God's right hand.

To what sacrifice of life are you referring Mrs.A.?

Sacrifice of intelligence ... and thus primed to take offense at everything and everybody ... when if cognizant it gives something to learn from ... even if it is a pain! It is best if the dedicated don't see it coming ... c'st fini! Outside the pool it may appear differently! Ever hear the story about a frog in a Kahn of water ... tis sloe creep that's disbelievable!

In the end all intelligence is extracted ... and your thoughts fly off into the unknown ... a god that some fear eternally ... there is another side tuit! The enigma is to look hard and right through what is presented as unproven truism! Its a mystery ...

Sacrifice of intelligence ... and thus primed to take offense at everything and everybody ... when if cognizant it gives something to learn from ... even if it is a pain! It is best if the dedicated don't see it coming ... c'st fini! Outside the pool it may appear differently! Ever hear the story about a frog in a Kahn of water ... tis sloe creep that's disbelievable!

In the end all intelligence is extracted ... and your thoughts fly off into the unknown ... a god that some fear eternally ... there is another side tuit! The enigma is to look hard and right through what is presented as unproven truism! Its a mystery ...
*Sees that the question is addressed to Mrs.A..*

*Answers anyway.*

:D

Intelligence is out there Jae ... emotions tend to the point of gravitas ... flaring "Ires" differing from "Ides"! Tis like the myth of Caledonia!

Donia do it ... stay where ya'll are at ... metaphorically stoned? The allah gory is a deep red sea!

Back