Cool stuff happening during lockdown

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Luce NDs

Reaction score
My cat's tail appears in many a Zoom meeting. She thinks that "Mom sitting on the couch with a cuppa tea", means "Mom would like some kitty company". I cannot convince her otherwise.
Master's 've the sol ...

KayTheCurler

Reaction score
Cool thing happened here last night. A gang of young people were shouting and laughing as they played in game in the park - in the dark. It seemed to be Flashlight Tag or something similar. So nice to hear them enjoying themselves in a relatively safe and socially acceptable manner. We have another group of young people who have been amusing themselves with stealing from cars, yards and garages that can be entered.

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Cool thing happened here last night. A gang of young people were shouting and laughing as they played in game in the park - in the dark. It seemed to be Flashlight Tag or something similar. So nice to hear them enjoying themselves in a relatively safe and socially acceptable manner. We have another group of young people who have been amusing themselves with stealing from cars, yards and garages that can be entered.
Entering into the darkness ... one might find unpalatable surprizes! Perhaps missals and pokes ... all is chaos said the Niche ... some say NIX!

What really counts? The great accountant ... Matt Hewn on a surface ... dream Eire upon ...

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
Reaction score
We have another group of young people who have been amusing themselves with stealing from cars, yards and garages that can be entered.
This one made me chuckle. If you entered my car, which is often unlocked, you could steal poo bags, sticks, a lot of dirt/sand and metric s**t ton of dog hair. And a lot of home-made CDs. If live Steve Earle concerts are your bag, you're in clover.

If you entered my yard, you might very well meet Lucy. And I don't encourage that sort of interaction. The back yard is hers and she bites.

If you entered my garage, well, you're more co-ordinated than I am, and if you find something, or a bunch of somethings, that you'd like to relieve me of, really, be my guest.

Luce NDs

Reaction score
This one made me chuckle. If you entered my car, which is often unlocked, you could steal poo bags, sticks, a lot of dirt/sand and metric s**t ton of dog hair. And a lot of home-made CDs. If live Steve Earle concerts are your bag, you're in clover.

If you entered my yard, you might very well meet Lucy. And I don't encourage that sort of interaction. The back yard is hers and she bites.

If you entered my garage, well, you're more co-ordinated than I am, and if you find something, or a bunch of somethings, that you'd like to relieve me of, really, be my guest.

Organized chaos in the mind of Nietzsche?

There are folk that believe chaos and anarchy do not exist ... warning: do not look into these distraught sols! There could be false falls ...