Church-Wellesley Diary

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

I thought your paper was an interesting interweaving of your experiences with Nouwen's. Having read your diary excerpts I'm also wondering why you included nothing on the LGBTQ reflections in your diary?

I thought your paper was an interesting interweaving of your experiences with Nouwen's.

Thank you Steven. Nouwen's book is very good. I would have liked to have had more space to say more about it.

revsdd said:
Having read your diary excerpts I'm also wondering why you included nothing on the LGBTQ reflections in your diary?

I guess I just cut them out for the sake of brevity. My papers when I write them always turn out too long and then I have to hack away at them. This one was about 18 pages and I cut it down to 5. Should my LGBTQ reflections have been kept in the paper? Perhaps. However, I was rushing to hand the paper in.

Looking forward to doing another spiritual retreat this spring.

Won't be returning to the Church-Wellesley neighborhood though. I selected a neighborhood by random, and the lot fell to Bayview Woods - Steeles.

Meanwhile, my church is planning a men's weekend retreat in March.

Back