Christianity and Climate change

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Spirit Wind 7 ---you said ------ If I 'burn in hell. because I believe God is total love and is Spirit and not human... so be it.

So I say you have made your choice -----and that is your right and God in His Perfect Love will Love you even as you choose the opposite of what He wants you to choose ----God is Definitely a Spirit being and He is Definitely Love so we Agree on that at least -----but He is a God of righteous Wrath as well and that is where we are divided --------understanding what God's Wrath means is good to know ------

Greek word for Wrath ---

Strong's Concordance
orgé: impulse, wrath
Usage: anger, wrath, passion; punishment, vengeance.

"Orgē comes from the verb oragō meaning, 'to teem, to swell'; and thus implies that it is not a sudden outburst, but rather (referring to God's) fixed, controlled, passionate feeling against sin . . . a settled indignation (so Hendriksen)" (D. E. Hiebert, at 1 Thes 1:10).]

I say
So Spirit Wind 7 ---Do you consider yourself a Sinner -----cause we are all born with a Sin Nature --------unless God made you an exception -----which would mean he chose you alone to be born with a perfect Nature and all the rest of us to be born imperfect in our Nature -----

Isaiah 64:6; Romans 3:10

6 All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away.

10 As it is written: “There is no one righteous, not even one;

I say
Without Jesus indwelling in us we are all Unclean and are Sinners and deserve all that Jesus took upon Himself to make us clean and acceptable to God again ------ A Greater Love we will not Find then God the Father Sending His Son Jesus to die and shed His Blood to make us clean again -----this is True Agape -------

Spirit Wind 7 ---you said ------ If I 'burn in hell. because I believe God is total love and is Spirit and not human... so be it.

So I say you have made your choice -----and that is your right and God in His Perfect Love will Love you even as you choose the opposite of what He wants you to choose ----God is Definitely a Spirit being and He is Definitely Love so we Agree on that at least -----but He is a God of righteous Wrath as well and that is where we are divided --------understanding what God's Wrath means is good to know ------

Greek word for Wrath ---

Strong's Concordance
orgé: impulse, wrath
Usage: anger, wrath, passion; punishment, vengeance.

"Orgē comes from the verb oragō meaning, 'to teem, to swell'; and thus implies that it is not a sudden outburst, but rather (referring to God's) fixed, controlled, passionate feeling against sin . . . a settled indignation (so Hendriksen)" (D. E. Hiebert, at 1 Thes 1:10).]

I say
So Spirit Wind 7 ---Do you consider yourself a Sinner -----cause we are all born with a Sin Nature --------unless God made you an exception -----which would mean he chose you alone to be born with a perfect Nature and all the rest of us to be born imperfect in our Nature -----

Isaiah 64:6; Romans 3:10

6 All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away.

10 As it is written: “There is no one righteous, not even one;

I say
Without Jesus indwelling in us we are all Unclean and are Sinners and deserve all that Jesus took upon Himself to make us clean and acceptable to God again ------ A Greater Love we will not Find then God the Father Sending His Son Jesus to die and shed His Blood to make us clean again -----this is True Agape -------

A choice was made ... but another judged about the burning ... God Hurs elf? Heirsingers ...

Do not judge, lest ye be judged? Perfect love does not need anger, wrath, or to judge. It encompasses our sin
and humans are sinners...breaking relations with God, but God has a love the Biblical writers do not understand.
They cannot see the future, we are in this future, but if we stop polluting we may have more of 'future' yet.
That is what makes God so amazing and so great.

God uses no fear, force, or trickery, like we humans do. There is not perfect love in seeking, or taking revenge.
Revenge is ding the same sin against one who sinned against you.... one wrong becomes two wrongs.
God's love has no human need, The Bible has God as too human, too easy to blame God for what we do, or think.

So angry is a human sin if carried out to revenge. Revenge is Not Justice. Violence is the lowest form of humanity
there is, why would God assign that to any form of life? God does not.
Violence is wrong... unless maybe I pushed you, out if the way of a car... that is not a personal attack.

I don't worship the Bible. I worship a living loving Creator, God is the Being that I, and, you, and each human is fashioned
in spirit, like God. Like, is not equal, but gives love a huge potential to get more like God's loving Nature.

God gave me a mind and spirit and body to contain them. God calls me out to serve, to learn more and more.
And God has no human aspect, we are supposed to become more like God, not the other way round.
There are Truths in the Bible, of course, but I met God before I knew much about Jesus, or the book called Bible.
I was very young. But God who I did know existed met me in a way that I knew was total love. And that love
would last all my life. No matter what, who and how I was. Love would never end.

God is love.

Blessings all,
Spirt wind 7

BetteTheRed ------you can wish all you want to ---but the word says what it says ----you have chosen not to believe it and that is your right -----as it is Spirit Winds 7 Right ---but Jesus is the Word according to Scripture and Jesus is the only way to Heaven according to Scripture -----and without Jesus we are doomed and that is what the scriptures say -------we can disagree if we want to but that does not change what God says in His word ------and there is a book of Life that is Kept by God and that is not the only book that is kept ---all according to scripture ------the scripture says BookS ---PLURAL

We can wish ---but we can't be sure God's word is wrong ABOUT THIS

Better to have the Knowledge and be wise than to be ignorant and unaware of it -----in my view anyway ----it is not fear mongering --it is speaking what the words says ----- knowledge of what can be true -----Revelations should be taught in every Church -in my opinion ---

Revelations 20-NKJV

The Great White Throne Judgment
11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before [c]God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life.
The only infallible testament to God is creation. To put a book with many authors who were offering their interpretations of their experiences in creation and many translations above creation which is a reflection of God is idolatry.

The only infallible testament to God is creation. To put a book with many authors who were offering their interpretations of their experiences in creation and many translations above creation which is a reflection of God is idolatry.

What about the destructive side that raises huge deficits to support arms industry and cut taxes to the extremely well loaded (physically that is ... when one could expect holes and voids under A*Theory). A tome by Aaron James on psychopaths that will be read by few that fear what they might learn.

I'm so glad to be amongst the lessor insanes ... may cause recall of Uncle Sam with the flowing red mustachio ... bloody well blithering pyros being spit out as avowed ... close to aver! On to the evolution or pragmatic avarice quenched by Isis ...

Tis a dog of a myth or the Daze of Jack all!

I agree, but could not elevating Creation also degenerate into idolatry?

As for Creation, the only thing that matters about these stories in the Bible and any others after it...
is that God did it. God made it all and how it began is not my business really. The how belongs to the Creator alone.
Just know it was God and it was holy and God said it was good. God's love brought Creation into being.

That's all I need to know, except we are called to care for it and we have not done well in that.
But we can change that.
sw7

To know is de vilest thing to those that lie about what they know ... when they don't because of their emotional state!

jimkenney12 ---you said ----- he only infallible testament to God is creation. To put a book with many authors who were offering their interpretations of their experiences in creation and many translations above creation which is a reflection of God is idolatry.

I say ------This statement here you make ------authors who were offering their interpretations of their experiences in creation -----
Is contradictory to what the Scripture really says ------and the Scripture is very clear on listening to anyone who contradicts the word -------see below ------

I say ------you are like so many who just throw the scriptures you don't like to entertain out ---and use the cop out statements like ---it is all just their interpretation --all scripture was written by man alone so therefore it is not Truth it is all just a bunch of stories that people made up ------Well I say -----Good Luck to all who think that ------God says Every Knee will Bow to Him in their end -----better hope that is fiction ------

2 Peter 1:12-21 (NLT)
Paying Attention to Scripture

12 Therefore, I will always remind you about these things—even though you already know them and are standing firm in the truth you have been taught.

16 For we were not making up clever stories when we told you about the powerful coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. We saw his majestic splendor with our own eyes

20 Above all, you must realize that no prophecy in Scripture ever came from the prophet’s own understanding,[e]
or from human initiative. No, those prophets were moved by the Holy Spirit, and they spoke from God.

These verses below says it well for me ------16-17 -----18 ---tells how to stay strong ----
in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. -There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures.

2 Peter 3:14-18 (ESV)
Final Words
14 Therefore, beloved, since you are waiting for these, be diligent to be found by him without spot or blemish, and at peace.
15 And count the patience of our Lord as salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote to you according to the wisdom given him, 16 as he does in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures.
17 You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, take care that you are not carried away with the error of lawless people and lose your own stability.
18 But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

So ---we say ---OH I am a Christian --I follow God--- I just pick out all the things I like in the Bible to follow and throw out the rest cause the authors were writing their interpretations of Creation ------I like things Like---- God is Love and all I have to do is serve my neighbour ---and the heck with the rest ------So what people are really saying is -----i believe what I want to and I twist it to say what I want to and I disbelieve what I want to and say it is man's interpretation ------what a big Cop out that is ------

jimkenney12---You said ----- many translations above creation which is a reflection of God is idolatry.

I say ---you offer this statement ---but give nothing to back it up ------What translations are you talking about here and how are they considered idolatry -----do they portray the one True God as a false God ------God's word is God ----Jesus is the word and Jesus is God -----

Idolatry in the Bible means ---this ---

idolatry.----greek word --- Strong's #1495: eidololatreia

the worship of false gods, idolatry
of the formal sacrificial feats held in honour of false gods

Interesting article -----If Jesus followed and submitted to His Word -----did he Commit Idolatry ----even though he was Sinless ----- ????????

Read all yourselves

It is becoming increasingly common to accuse those who hold to the inerrancy and infallibility of God’s Word of committing the sin of “bibliolatry,” otherwise known as “idolatry of the Bible.” Bibliolatry is defined as “excessive reverence for the Bible as literally interpreted.” Those who accept God’s clear words in Genesis as true history are often accused of worshipping the Bible and exalting it above Christ Himself.

Jesus Submitted to Scripture
In submitting to the authority of Scripture, we are doing no less than our Master, Jesus Christ, did. Throughout His earthy ministry He submitted in obedience to the Word of God even though He Himself is the Word (John 1:1).

When Jesus was tempted by Satan before beginning His public ministry, He responded with God’s Word. It was wrong for Him to turn the stones into bread, to jump from the highest place on the temple, and to bow down and worship Satan, because those are all contrary to Scripture. In response to Satan’s temptations, Jesus replied with Scripture (Matthew 4:1–11). He submitted Himself in obedience to God’s Word.

In obedience to God’s written word Jesus allowed Himself to be betrayed by Judas: “I do not speak concerning all of you. I know whom I have chosen; but that the Scripture may be fulfilled, ‘He who eats bread with Me has lifted up his heel against Me’” (John 13:18). In permitting Himself to be betrayed by Judas, Jesus was submitting to God’s purpose and plan as recorded in Psalm 41:9.

He also went to the Cross out of obedience to God’s Word revealed by the prophets: “How then could the Scriptures be fulfilled, that it must happen thus? . . . But all this was done that the Scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled’” (Matthew 26:54, 56). In submitting to His arrest and crucifixion, Jesus was fulfilling many Old Testament prophecies such as Isaiah 53 or Psalm 22.

While on the Cross, even while He was dying, Jesus was submitting Himself to the Scriptures: “After this, Jesus, knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the Scripture might be fulfilled, said, ‘I thirst!’” (John 19:28).

The writers knew the scriptures and whether it was fulfilled, or they made that fit, no one knows for sure.
The church was into this by this time and there was influence as it built its case for following Jesus. Because scriptures, these, were written decades after Jesus
life, death and the human surprise of life continuing after... this life was made clear.

God's love us above all this and every book written to explain God has its flaws as I realize it's pretty much impossible for us to fully understand it while here.
I don't pretend to understand it all I have a great respect for the Mystery that is God. The human mind, body, spirit cannot grasp it all
during this life. We see darkly, or not clearly and we are not mean to see, or know it all here. It is far too much to grasp.
And humans tend to cut it up, gouge and dissect things and end up getting a few bits, but in the end destroy whatever it trying to discover.
Look at what we have done to the earth.

I hope humans never discover the way, or how, we spontaneously heal, for example. We tend to make it artificial and out of reach for
those who need it. Mysteries of life should remain that.... Mysteries. Otherwise they are exploited for gain. And only a few gain.
Life is fair. If there is unfairness it is humans that have done that.
We have choices to make constant choices every minute we are making them. Mostly without thinking/ Becoming conscious means knowing our
our choices choosing wisely. It also means we knw why we choose one thing over another.
So knowing ourselves is key to keeping faith alive and well.
The spirit is very important in us. A spiritual crisis can actually kill us. Physically we can get sick with no physical symptoms yet if someone who
can realize that comes and listens and directs the questioning back that person can really solve it themselves. I know of someone who was the Listener
in such a matter when the head of the hospital called and asked for the minister to come. He went back the next day ad she had been
discharged,,, and gone home because it was resolved and was fine.

Love is what did that he said he had done nothing really. The Spirit was also present and he knew that. He was a conduit.
How wonderful the hospital head knew what to do.

God has no human double standards, no trickery, deceit, no need to harm or be angry. God certainly feels, but controls that because there is no ego
involved. God hasn't a need to be boss over, or enslave, or force us in any way. Those are human traits, they don't belong to perfect Love.

The past understanding of God is not Jesus's God. He taught that God's love was for everybody. Each person and it didn't matter who you were.
You could even pray directly to God. The church changed that idea which I don't change. God is personal. God is also collective,
'Jesus accepted women, he had some of them financially supporting him as well, as having many followers.

It was Peter who started to shove them aside. Not Jesus, nor God of course would never send anyone away. We do that.
I take perfect love as being whole, complete and inclusive. After all we are all made by that same Love.
I cannot limit God to my understanding either. No one limits God. People who write write often in the NT well after the fact of what they are writing about.
A lot of learning from discerning what they meant then, and how it is meant to be discerned from today.

I cannot worship writings, or icons, or anyone but the Spirit of God. The Creator.

The fireside zoom party was great. Only the got all the food. However I saw friends there that I rarely get to see and that was really
a nice surprise.

sw7

Spirit Wind 7 ----you said ---- Do not judge, lest ye be judged? Perfect love does not need anger, wrath, or to judge.

So what your saying here is that God's love doesn't Judge ---doesn't show anger or wrath -----WOW ---you obviously never read the Bible ------you god is not the God of Abraham --Isaac and Jacob ------I can tell you that -----

Jesus who is God ---showed righteous anger when he turned the tables over in the church yard ------

Question: "Why did God strike Uzzah dead for touching the Ark of the Covenant?"

Hebrews 12:4-11 (NIV)
God Disciplines His Children

Revelation 3:19 (NIV)
19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent.

Romans 1:18 ESV /

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth.

God destroyed all human kind once already in the Flood only kept one family -------Noah's -----and God will destroy this earth again ------His wrath will bee seen and felt by many according the His truth ------there will be a New Earth
according to God Himself

I agree, but could not elevating Creation also degenerate into idolatry?
You are right that some people's behavior related to the environment is close to idolatry. I see creation as first and most recent evidence about the character of the Holy Mystery, not to be worshipped, but used as test of claims about Holy Mystery or God. Job used the human part of creation as test of what to believe about God. The claim that God rewarded god people and punished bad people was proven to be wrong by looking around at people and how their fortunes compared to their actions. It works better at showing God is not... On the positive side, it verifies that sometimes God seems to... or God might be.

jimkenney12 ---you said ----- he only infallible testament to God is creation. To put a book with many authors who were offering their interpretations of their experiences in creation and many translations above creation which is a reflection of God is idolatry.

I say ------This statement here you make ------authors who were offering their interpretations of their experiences in creation -----
Is contradictory to what the Scripture really says ------and the Scripture is very clear on listening to anyone who contradicts the word -------see below ------

I say ------you are like so many who just throw the scriptures you don't like to entertain out ---and use the cop out statements like ---it is all just their interpretation --all scripture was written by man alone so therefore it is not Truth it is all just a bunch of stories that people made up ------Well I say -----Good Luck to all who think that ------God says Every Knee will Bow to Him in their end -----better hope that is fiction ------

2 Peter 1:12-21 (NLT)
Paying Attention to Scripture

12 Therefore, I will always remind you about these things—even though you already know them and are standing firm in the truth you have been taught.

16 For we were not making up clever stories when we told you about the powerful coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. We saw his majestic splendor with our own eyes

20 Above all, you must realize that no prophecy in Scripture ever came from the prophet’s own understanding,[e]
or from human initiative. No, those prophets were moved by the Holy Spirit, and they spoke from God.

These verses below says it well for me ------16-17 -----18 ---tells how to stay strong ----
in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. -There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures.

2 Peter 3:14-18 (ESV)
Final Words
14 Therefore, beloved, since you are waiting for these, be diligent to be found by him without spot or blemish, and at peace.
15 And count the patience of our Lord as salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote to you according to the wisdom given him, 16 as he does in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures.
17 You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, take care that you are not carried away with the error of lawless people and lose your own stability.
18 But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

So ---we say ---OH I am a Christian --I follow God--- I just pick out all the things I like in the Bible to follow and throw out the rest cause the authors were writing their interpretations of Creation ------I like things Like---- God is Love and all I have to do is serve my neighbour ---and the heck with the rest ------So what people are really saying is -----i believe what I want to and I twist it to say what I want to and I disbelieve what I want to and say it is man's interpretation ------what a big Cop out that is ------

jimkenney12---You said ----- many translations above creation which is a reflection of God is idolatry.

I say ---you offer this statement ---but give nothing to back it up ------What translations are you talking about here and how are they considered idolatry -----do they portray the one True God as a false God ------God's word is God ----Jesus is the word and Jesus is God -----

Idolatry in the Bible means ---this ---

idolatry.----greek word --- Strong's #1495: eidololatreia

the worship of false gods, idolatry
of the formal sacrificial feats held in honour of false gods

Interesting article -----If Jesus followed and submitted to His Word -----did he Commit Idolatry ----even though he was Sinless ----- ????????

Read all yourselves

It is becoming increasingly common to accuse those who hold to the inerrancy and infallibility of God’s Word of committing the sin of “bibliolatry,” otherwise known as “idolatry of the Bible.” Bibliolatry is defined as “excessive reverence for the Bible as literally interpreted.” Those who accept God’s clear words in Genesis as true history are often accused of worshipping the Bible and exalting it above Christ Himself.

Jesus Submitted to Scripture
In submitting to the authority of Scripture, we are doing no less than our Master, Jesus Christ, did. Throughout His earthy ministry He submitted in obedience to the Word of God even though He Himself is the Word (John 1:1).

When Jesus was tempted by Satan before beginning His public ministry, He responded with God’s Word. It was wrong for Him to turn the stones into bread, to jump from the highest place on the temple, and to bow down and worship Satan, because those are all contrary to Scripture. In response to Satan’s temptations, Jesus replied with Scripture (Matthew 4:1–11). He submitted Himself in obedience to God’s Word.

In obedience to God’s written word Jesus allowed Himself to be betrayed by Judas: “I do not speak concerning all of you. I know whom I have chosen; but that the Scripture may be fulfilled, ‘He who eats bread with Me has lifted up his heel against Me’” (John 13:18). In permitting Himself to be betrayed by Judas, Jesus was submitting to God’s purpose and plan as recorded in Psalm 41:9.

He also went to the Cross out of obedience to God’s Word revealed by the prophets: “How then could the Scriptures be fulfilled, that it must happen thus? . . . But all this was done that the Scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled’” (Matthew 26:54, 56). In submitting to His arrest and crucifixion, Jesus was fulfilling many Old Testament prophecies such as Isaiah 53 or Psalm 22.

While on the Cross, even while He was dying, Jesus was submitting Himself to the Scriptures: “After this, Jesus, knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the Scripture might be fulfilled, said, ‘I thirst!’” (John 19:28).
How do you decide which verses and stories you are going to accept when there are contradictions in the Bible? I do not pick out verses that are comfortable or easy. I engage them to discern what they have to say to me at the time as the Bible is of most value as a living document, not a collection of writings wrapped in chains by religious leaders to assist in controlling their followers. In Genesis 12 God declares Abram's Descendents will be a blessing to all nations, then Jacob/Isreal kills all the men in a town because one of them had sex with his daughter. Joshua killed every man, woman child and animal in some cities as the Hebrews set out to conquer all of Palestine. Job challenged the traditional ideas about God rewarding and punishing people based on how good they were as reflected in some me of the Psalms, Proverbs, and other writings. Everything in the Bible was important to people at the time it was written. When we examine how it was a benefit to them, we gain insight into what those words may have to offer us. The details of the words are not as important as the point of the passage.

Last edited:
Love overcomes the need to get even as humans do. I don't take what humans wrote so long ago for today's understanding.
Humans have the need to discipline because that is what they were taught and shown.

The duality belonged to the humans who wrote their stories as they recalled them/. I don't put that on God. That makes God less than who God is.

Let's face it I regard the Bible with respect but it is not the words of God. The Word, message, is Jesus. The message is not stagnant either.
Jesus had to learn to accept the Samaritan woman as part and parcel of who his message was for. We are still learning and need to.
Forgiveness is for everyone, but they may not accept it so don't change. But God is still there and does not shut anyone out.
There are so many 'conditions' in the Bible, but they are human conditions, inspired, or not our humanness cines into what we do.

God has no duality, only we have this, or even more.

We will have to agree to disagree.
It seems your speak is loudly proclaiming the Bible is facts all the way.
I have read the Bible but I won't put human thinking to make God imperfect on God's name.
God is holy and without human needs to go that route of hate, anger, getting even. God is not human,
but the Holy Spirit that has perfect love. Such love has no need for duality because God is way above that
kind of thinking. It is thousands of years since those books were done and added much later to form
such a book like the Bible. It is their stories of their lives.

We are supposed to keep growing past the thinking of duality. Not stay in that realm.

God whom has come to me over the years in many ways is not the God you seem to have.
I said right off I did not take the Bible literally, I don't take any writing literally. Their meaning comes from that
era's life and times. The Old Testament is not Christian, neither is the New Testament. Though some of it seems
to be written as if the church was there and working well.

Jesus was not Christian only followers are. God is not Christian either.
Only humans divide off rather than love each other as God would have us do.

I hope this pandemic teaches how we must be s one as there is only one Race... the human race.
The light has shone on our foibles and we have to make sure they are healed and laws out in place to see these things never happen again.
These things range from the elderly to children to Indigenous rights and Treaties and Black lives Matter... they do!

I pray for healing for this pandemic and that we will heed the call to respect the planet as our home away from Home.
And the people on it are God's and we can treat them as we would want to be treated.
God made people just as they are supposed to be in colour, sexuality and size, and we need to respect them as we do ourselves.
How we treat others is how we treat God. God dwells in and all of us.

May God be with us as we do the work of healing and supporting and loving, loving, each other.
Amen.

sw7

I also have to point out that the essential problem with using New Testament scripture to prove the inerrancy of "scripture" (whichever collection of books and in whatever translation you 'pick' as the 'right' one), is that the only "Scripture" that the new testament can possibly refer to is the Hebrew testament. And what combination of book(s) that might be is anyone's guess, but it's definitely a "strictly Jewish" canon.

Destruction vs creation ... if a strange power allows sufficient destruction ... ignorant human activity is diminished periodically as the tables turn ...

Parables and metaphors allow the wars to morph into rubble and primitive rabble driven like politicians! Total wrecks ...

And, ask a Jew what scripture means "plainly"? After they have finished chuckling to themselves, they will suggest, to start, that you learn ancient Hebrew, and then they will smile and tell you that if three Jews meet to discuss Torah, the resulting discussion will include at least four different final opinions.

And, ask a Jew what scripture means "plainly"? After they have finished chuckling to themselves, they will suggest, to start, that you learn ancient Hebrew, and then they will smile and tell you that if three Jews meet to discuss Torah, the resulting discussion will include at least four different final opinions.

And these conflicts can tear a man apart like King James drawing and quartering ...

Back