Christianity and Climate change

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Money speaks folks ... just listen up to how the rich and powerful rise above the subtle, lessor folk ...

Then there is that Ron Howard essay on the understanding of liberal and liberated and how it can be understood differently if you wish to work or win at listening ... I'm told the successful hates the underdog Ma! The Romans had a delightful icon for this tittering ... two sibling opposites? Thus a dam and the darker sects ... Even has SET! That's the darkness of sole ... bottom 've the pool/pul?

And the whole damn thing sows round over my head ... A' Ceded! The evolution of an unseen God as inking, blinking, etc, You should'a node Ide ...

Kind've like forest bathing ... take care about the vegetable toxins ...

unsafe

Reaction score
This is a statement from the OP --------------Now take climate change, why is it that those who bark the loudest about climate change being a hoax try to discredit the experts in the field as being green zombies?

My opinion on this ---Christians and Climate Change thing

i know this is an old thread ---but when I read this --I just had to address this ------While I agree that the weather seems to be changing ----will what humans are doing cause this world to end ------can man save this planet -------My answer is big fat No ---this planet is doomed to die and pass away ----- Not By us Humans putting gases in the air but by God Himself --who has laid out His plan to destroy this earth ------the old earth needs to be destroyed to bring in the New Earth ----What arrogance we humans have to think we can destroy the earth that God has made ------

Were we suppose to be good stewards of of the earth and all that was in it and failed badly at that ----so through our disobedience to look after God's Planet we have destroyed our reputation of being God's good stewards ------we have polluted the earth and seas with our garbage etc ---we have caused destruction on this earth for sure -----

People are running in fear that we humans are destroying this earth by fossil fuels ----etc --etc ----The Climate change experts are just Humans and their expertise in God's Plan for what He created is lacking in their knowledge of what He has planned for His earth -----that He created not us -----God trumps us humans ----

God says He will destroy this planet by Fire ------no fossil fuels ---green house gases etc mentioned ----

2 Peter 3 ---says this
2 Peter 3 (NLV)
The World Will Be Destroyed

5 But they want to forget that God spoke and the heavens were made long ago. The earth was made out of water and water was all around it. 6 Long ago the earth was covered with water and it was destroyed. 7 But the heaven we see now and the earth we live on now have been kept by His word. They will be kept until they are to be destroyed by fire.

So in verse 7---- it says the heaven we see now ----this is the greek word for heaven in this scripture ----Notice the word atmosphere here ----We humans have no jurisdiction over the atmosphere ------that is God's territory not ours ---- and it will be destroyed as God sees Fit ----we humans can't destroy the atmosphere as God never gave us control over it ---

Strong's Concordance
ouranos: heaven
Usage: heaven, (a) the visible heavens: the atmosphere, the sky, the starry heavens, (b) the spiritual heavens.

2 Peter 3:5, -the vaulted expanse of the Sky with all the things visible in it; -----

And this says -----2 Peter 3 verses 10-11NIV
10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.
11 Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be?

i SAY ----Just my view ----

So what about Human Climate Change ------Well everyone can say and believe what they want but personally I think it is humans causing fear and anxiety in this world through their ignorance of what is really going to happen to this planet when God is ready to forward His Plan to destroy THIS EARTH and the first Heaven Himself ----

This is from ---Bible Ref--- -you can read more here ----I am just posting the summery on -----2 Peter 3

Chapter Summary
Peter dismantles the arguments of false teachers working to mislead Christians in the early church. He counters their idea that since Jesus has not yet returned, He must not be coming. Peter reminds His readers that God created the world. The flood of Noah's day is evidence that He is willing to bring judgment on the earth for sin. God is not late, He is patient and merciful. But the day of the Lord will come eventually. Everything will be destroyed. A new heaven and earth will be established. Christians should live as if that’s true.