• On Tuesday, November 24, the site will be down for c. 30 minutes sometime between 8pm and 10pm. That's about as precise a time as I can give. Our host is upgrading some of the software that underlies the site.

Cat versus snake. Who do you bet on?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Who wins?

• Bobcat

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Rattlesnake

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I cheated and watched first

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
Reaction score
Vote first, then watch. Post to let us know if you got it. I watched already so won't be voting.

Lastpointe

Reaction score
How simila r to a house cat in its behaviour

i thought the snake would win. It the cat was too quick to allow the snake to bite. And that was a big snake

ninj

I just am
Reaction score
The cat stays face to face at all times. Doesn't take it's eyes off the snake for a second.

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
Reaction score
Tastes like chicken!
Not really. Snake has it's own flavour though definitely closer to birds, like chicken, than it is to, say, fish. Yes, I know this. The joys of marrying into another culture.:cool: Actually, if you've ever had frog's legs, that is closer to snake.

GeoFee

I am who I am becoming...
Reaction score
Nicely filmed by someone. Chose based on my experience with cats. They are very alert and very quick.

ninj

I just am
Reaction score
I think it was cool how the cat could hear the snake at first and located it before flushing it out. Very able hunter.

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
Reaction score
I love watching Lucy around squirrels. To my knowledge, she's never caught one (there have been a couple of bunnies, I admit), but she's like a cat in her total undivided attention once she "locks on" to a squirrel's movements in an "unsafe" location. She "knows" the location of the nearest tree, and the speed it will take the squirrel to get there, and she inevitably miscalculates by a fraction of a second.