Canada Votes, 2019

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

This is about the opposition playing political football. The Liberals would be doing it if the roles were reversed. They did it in 2015. It's all part of the game that has been going on since elections started probably.

I would love to see platforms and hear them discussed. The only politician I remember doing that quite well was Howard Hampton in Ontario over 20 years ago. He was leader of the NDP. I don't remember anyone else outlining their platform so well since then.

I think it shows an astonishing level of racism and acceptance of racism in Canadians Amazing
The conservatives hanging out on talk shows with neonazis, supporting the yellow vests, turning a blind eye to neonazis influencers working to support them was not astonishing enough? Don’t forget Bernier almost won the Conservative leadership. And he’s not hiding his racism. No doubt there are still some in the party that didn’t follow him over to the PPC but supported him generally. If he had won, would Conservatives be making excuses for him, too, to stay loyal to the party?...Probably.

Last edited:
This is about the opposition playing political football. The Liberals would be doing it if the roles were reversed. They did it in 2015. It's all part of the game that has been going on since elections started probably.

I would love to see platforms and hear them discussed. The only politician I remember doing that quite well was Howard Hampton in Ontario over 20 years ago. He was leader of the NDP. I don't remember anyone else outlining their platform so well since then.
It’s more serious. It’s the far right blatant anti-immigrant, homophobe, transphobe, sexist, racist parties with white supremacists in their base of support vs the white privileged didn’t get the memo but should’ve known better still subconsciously racist PM. The left like me just want Singh to win anyway.

The conservatives hanging out on talk shows with neonazis, supporting the yellow vests, turning a blind eye to neonazis influencers working to support them was not astonishing enough? Don’t forget Bernier almost won the Conservative leadership. And he’s not hiding his racism. No doubt there are still some in the party that didn’t follow him over to the PPC but supported him generally. If he had won, would Conservatives be making excuses for him, too, to stay loyal to the party?...Probably.
And there’s our secret weapon!

Being told that you are a nazi all the time from the other end of the spectrum means you better get out and vote, because somebody has eyes on your way of life and they mean you damage.

And there’s our secret weapon!

Being told that you are a nazi all the time from the other end of the spectrum means you better get out and vote, because somebody has eyes on your way of life and they mean you damage.
Why aren't you more scrutinizing of the abject racism coming from your side instead? Nobody would be mentioning neonazis and white supremacists if actual neonazis and white supremacists weren't a factor. Your not so secret weapon is to pretend they're not while their influencers sound the dog whistles that people understand very much employ white supremacist language and ideology.

I am astonished that Trudeau’s personal appeal trumps his obvious racism as a man at 30. Seriously. 30
And I was astonished at the conservatives ad putting down a facial deformity when Chretian spoke during that campaign, years ago. But it was taken off the air.
I was also astonished that the UCC used to not allow gay marriages, years ago. But that has changed.
I was astonished that black people used to have their own bathrooms and drinking fountains, years ago. But that has changed.
I was astonished that America preferred white European immigrants,years ago. But that has changed.

I would rather celebrate the positive changes and pay attention to what hasn't changed.

You equate conservatives with people who were deservedly hunted down and killed after ww2. You can think of no greater insult.

You talk like we don’t even deserve air. Who’s the bigot?
I do not! I talk like it's time to recognize that white supremacy - keeping white people the supreme and dominant culture is no longer practical, and immigration is unstoppable without severe harm to millions and millions of displaced people fleeing conflicts still imposed on them by empirialist agendas. We have to preserve the human race and that means everybody.

Are you kidding? You do not sound safe to be around. You are pro violence against conservatives. Read your posts from 2 years ago. Nothing about neonazis! Read them now. 50 times a day!

The world has not changed... but something has...
When was I pro-violence against conservatives? I don't think I've been pro-violence against anybody because I'm not pro-violence. I'm against wars, guns, violence in general. Did you just pull that out of your butt? Can you refer me to a thread where I was pro-violence, ever?

Last edited:
Back