Can You Relate to Lost Mine 'd?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Some say the ideal is to not know anything ... then there is that lost soul in NS. Associated with others forcefully denied life ... subjective-objective destruction? Winner takes all?

One has to wonder what ethereal emotion caused him to lose it ... it appears lucidly that he did ... with some planned and some random spinoff.

Some say this is due to panic and angst (archetype of imposed stress) and yet this is the kind of item that powers drop on the masses (paradigmatic curve).

Some say leave mental process out and follow the rules of winning ... according to many world powers ... win at all costs to your values, lie, cheat, steal and kill ... as all is fair in love and war according to one old sage's statement that seems to stick well as it is stuck to the lesser phoqah (an old word for the Hebrew populace). There are dry spins that would say ignore and deny that too as this is separate from the eternal (a celestial, or cosmological thing that takes place in the obscurity of the skull in place ... home of the departed soul, shue, or SOL as you might construct it).

Jesus went into the place of the skull ... said to be gehenna ... a place of aboriginal inking ... offshoot of Samson;e riddle ... no triad of paradox about the enigma ... just where troubled waters flow under the bridgework that collapses on first sign of emotive anhk ... modern day destructive force put on us by administrative impressionism!

From the other side of the line in the S*N's ... it too is like Didymus ... crazy to the opposite until converging? The female version of Thomas is Tamarah ... sometimes you hear winds blowing through Ur ... an och cult item in Hibernia's domains ... flakey?

Can one search for a good truth in a disturbed land without upsetting those that believe it is their prerogative to deny? So the myth goes and is not investigated for whatever it means ...

The power of meaning and understanding is again lost ... allowing for the syllable "OB" "AB" and sometimes even "UT" when connected to the "N" (nu rale, negatory) we provide nuts in the trough for the prodigal child to observe ... and report back to great parentage ... father-mother myths ... un marred and unmarried ... physically that is ... only in the essential ethereal abstract ... Marah Myths of large unknown pools? Thus that oily look on the waters ... calms the pool? Isn't that slick as a snake or other weasel ... Ur Mine ...

All truth is thus buried sublimation ... from solid (orthodox) vapour ... kind of like ammonia or eucalyptus ... and yet it can go the other way ... like anagram ... if you know adequate quantity and quality of word ... by Gods did you grasp the myths ... sometimes transliterated as misty! These are sometimes related to pining ... the dance in a pitchy game ... who coordinates? Scheme of a grand choreography ... something random+? Thus the jerks beyond ... cow jumpers ... artifice on trains ... strings of thoughts that are virtually unknown to the limited! Cowgirls in indigo state ... with alternates ...

One always has to probe ridiculous claims of knowing the eternal when on the wrong side of the line ... thus the walking dead decree ... by the winning lyres ... impressive?

I do not believe in total rights of freedom when give the age of responsibility and onus for self and the alternate ... ti's innate and some digs are standard form the reflection of Didymus ... is that twinned too? Imagine what intense light can destroy in the shadow of Christs doubts ... thus dunne ... Goan! Large fires without balanced air causes sooting and fouling of the glass ... dark mire theory ... MIR conspiracy; misunderstandings!

Luce NDs

Reaction score
El Dor Ado ...

Some close the door on light while alternately you might see the portal is always open at different angles and perspectives ... including those denied for the benefit of tyranny ...

Of course many would rather be blind to determinate views ... as the uncertain is frightening! There was a quote by Pres. Reagan that paralleled that train of thought about what he knew of the Iran-Contra schemes ... vs what he really was not aware of as he'd rather not to preserve his reputation as a saviour cowboy! Trains of thought are often derailed by abnormal desires!

The role model is an idealism in which one does not process intelligence one little chit! Is that a neural occult?

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Unclean spirits? Here's to mud in your eye ... to see how poor of spirit subside below that line ... to benefit things we are not to enter into criticism about ... some powerful member of the occult scheme (alien conspiracy appears as black persona)!

For sure the dirt does fly ... DOX?

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Has to be the alternate persons fault in a land that accepts little responsibility! Leadership without responsibility is ideal as a hollow sphere, or other hollo deck!

Thus pun kins ... may incarnate as dissemination! Even scattered intelligence ... thus hunter gatherers still reside in depth of mine iddy! Some say edei or even Ada ... Aga tha 've god?

There caan be empty words too ... toss a few in to agitate gamma ... waves in the dark essence?

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Some people don't like the text' shine, or tex fore sure! May be due to the black and indigo nature ... read the last verse of I Corinthians 13 both ways for love of understanding and understanding of the temptress ... chez is in need of something of ideal intellect! The mortal IOZus is partisan of staying humble ... the staff of Moe Cis on the bounce ... few would accept this as they'd rather endure the passions of numiness! One must have breaks ... thus the dash from the dot Eire ... Fuller Tun's Mound? That's clay man!

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Redneck speculation:

Does a bloody neck come from the speculator sticking his head where little is known?

Have faith ... stick it out! Thus the fallacy begins with lost reason and logic! Thus it ghost ...

Relax speculators ... all you have to believe is that I've lost something ... and you haven't ... and thus the win-lose balance! Thus Luce like mourning stars (empathy) goes down flakey and subliminationary ... inverted Eris 'n subteck! Up chez comes ...

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Initially and aboriginally realize that I am not certified for critical thinking ... by alternate strange reasons ... by the obtuse licentiousness? Its a dark law ...

There are folk that do not believe in laws created by dark materials and energies within the unseen ... because they can't observe much 've Ide! Dark abstraction ...

Luce NDs

Reaction score
My sacred dot Eire tells me something that isn't publicized! Ding dongs ... it'll come ... abel ringing!

From another string as shredded opinion ... dietary laws say "don't eat the whole thing blindly ...":cautious:

You may accept I know not a damned thing ... like unseen intellectualism!