Broke ...

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Luce NDs

One has to ask where all the money and wealth went ... considering Max Swells Ilver Hammer!

Some years ago Maritime executives cut admission to Medical Schools, Nursing Schools, etc. for efficiency and margin cutting ...

Did some individual's margins go up or stay at 8-10% while common people's inflation decreased to 0-1%?

Isn't inflation great for the manipulators of data and statistics on survival? Sometimes known as endogeneity ... the cut (ossi'm) of those within the physical gathering mode ... the others take High Flight on the route to becoming nothing but an outside thought to the hard SET!

When the entire thing collapses does it become imp lo sition? Consider it nothing but Grits in the weal ... and the grind goes on with little concern for the Miller! Some expression depend on the font ...

The fact that 40% of health care workers are eligible to retire in the next five years has been known for years. Its the same situation in NS. Though, I haven’t heard of a program to increase foreign nurses or any financial support for it ( likely the support is for the university, not for the cost of living of the workers). Immigration is still lacking insight that we actually need those people. They were just saying that the number of relatives allowed to immigrate per year is
20 000. They have no clue that these are spouses who could make more kids to populate Canada becoming nurses, or kids that can grow into valuable members of society.
A couple of years ago, my niece, studying medicine in Germany, wanted to to do her internship here and already had a connection to Newfoundland. She never made it, because despite having paid all the fees, immigration was too slow to come up with the visa. As a single, there would have been the possibility of her failing in love and staying, contributing to the numbers of doctors so badly needed.

The fact that 40% of health care workers are eligible to retire in the next five years has been known for years. Its the same situation in NS. Though, I haven’t heard of a program to increase foreign nurses or any financial support for it ( likely the support is for the university, not for the cost of living of the workers). Immigration is still lacking insight that we actually need those people. They were just saying that the number of relatives allowed to immigrate per year is
20 000. They have no clue that these are spouses who could make more kids to populate Canada becoming nurses, or kids that can grow into valuable members of society.
A couple of years ago, my niece, studying medicine in Germany, wanted to to do her internship here and already had a connection to Newfoundland. She never made it, because despite having paid all the fees, immigration was too slow to come up with the visa. As a single, there would have been the possibility of her failing in love and staying, contributing to the numbers of doctors so badly needed.

I was living in Halifax area, working NS-NFLD when a lot of the cutting occured. There were some of us then that could see great retirements coming down the tubes ...

Yet recall government, business and BS prove to be slow except when it comes to choices supporting the entire good (pragmatic?). Wile in truth they are quick about supporting business and forgiving their loans and bad investments!

It is a sad, odd thing that might be funny if it weren't so sadistic ... approaching Machiavellian ... yah's Dumbledore we represent Pogo's worse enemy ... and business authority provides large Ayres ... as contrary to Eres ... who represents the mythical levee of philosophy.

Philosophy is sometimes connected to orienteering rather than occidental disorder that allows anarchy occurring so that pure power can overrun Noel and know'n elle ... as Christmas runs off with all common sense! I'm told by some theologians that "orient" is disrespectful to the occidental overpowering of order and proper knowledge.

This may impact ontological and epistemological interchanges regarding hidden heiros ... that occur dark (gamma) .... and further I'm told black is absence ... it doesn't really exist ... thus provides a place for alien thought to hide out from politix, merc and BS ...

This is an unpaid advertisement from the deeps! Don;t tell ... although some darl characters say "do tell!" More conflict ...

Did you know that I've heard more students complain about this course of attention than any other ... yet in the end of each set of studies they are presented with the philosophy of science, theology, health whatever ... and it is less travelled and thus ignored ... leaving us mentally deficient ... or so it appears from the fringe or edge of existence ... twilight zone? It will implode ... metaphorically collapse or form a ne MS ... sometimes extended to nemesis!

Study the font that springs out in depth ... gnomons or aga no stix? I too have doubts ...

I'm going to make the observation that it was at about the same time that post-secondary institutions were encouraged to "act more like business" and hire a bunch of MBAs for admin staff, that they started making really stupid, very short-sighted decisions. Coincidence? I think not.

We spent half a decade back in the 80s preparing for the boomer bubble, successfully. Then mid-2000 hit, about a decade after this "act like a business" bulls**t, and somehow no-one foresaw the quite steep decline in domestic enrolment (except support staff, who may as well be mute for all they're listened to).

Institutions that are constantly focussed on the short term balance sheet don't do good long-term planning.

I'm going to make the observation that it was at about the same time that post-secondary institutions were encouraged to "act more like business" and hire a bunch of MBAs for admin staff, that they started making really stupid, very short-sighted decisions. Coincidence? I think not.

We spent half a decade back in the 80s preparing for the boomer bubble, successfully. Then mid-2000 hit, about a decade after this "act like a business" bulls**t, and somehow no-one foresaw the quite steep decline in domestic enrolment (except support staff, who may as well be mute for all they're listened to).

Institutions that are constantly focussed on the short term balance sheet don't do good long-term planning.

You noted that too ... how peculiar!

2 Dei God was broke ...

Right, and that's not entirely on the institutions. Funding is pretty much year-over-year and they generally can't really plan past the next election. Even tuition fees are regulated by the provinces. Look at the havoc wrought in Ontario when Ford forced a tuition cut with almost no notice and no compensating increase in government funding. Universities, at least in Ontario, are focussed on short-term balance because governments are forcing them to be.

Healthcare is in the same boat. You can't plan 5 or 10 years out when your primary funder isn't doing the same.

Right, and that's not entirely on the institutions. Funding is pretty much year-over-year and they generally can't really plan past the next election. Even tuition fees are regulated by the provinces. Look at the havoc wrought in Ontario when Ford forced a tuition cut with almost no notice and no compensating increase in government funding. Universities, at least in Ontario, are focussed on short-term balance because governments are forcing them to be.

Healthcare is in the same boat. You can't plan 5 or 10 years out when your primary funder isn't doing the same.

Explain naivete to me again!

Yeah, something I don’t get. Any sensible person keeps a budget and plans for future replacement of stuff, saves up for a new car, repairs etc. but hospitals don’t do that. They have the most expensive machines and don’t calculate that they break or need replacements. Not even with “ smaller items” like wheelchairs. Instead, they start fundraising in the public. It’s like going begging on the streets. Meanwhile, the equipment just isn’t there for patients.

How caged in by the winter months do we need to be to accept that it is best to be naive and stunned about what politicians claim!

Then the fathers of the early church said it was best if we didn't know ...

This directive has been accepted mutely and blindly for at least 2000 years ... when the lights went out down here with the underprivileged and turned out to be contagious through infecting the Peter Principle! Ignorance is encouraged on high ... thus doping systems, donning ... blitzing, etc. Seven dear meis ...

Is the precise nature of a precis broke considering it is not accurate ... and may require further expansion from all civilized society as pragmatic?

Where to find civil society is a mystery ... considering the powers of inhumane activities that are claimed to be truths! Beyond that lurk the empaths ...

We are directed to not tell and be silent and blind to powerful statements even if not precis!

Result: massive words of confusion and chaos ... beyond a small point of altruism buried deep ... alas KA!

May appear as a Ж in cyrillic form that's zhe qui to the past! You know zekeh all? May appear as salient Zea one/zhe all as a sae of sects ... under God!

A salient may include a probe or a bulge ... something to confuse those surrounding the position ... aye men? Perhaps ammon ...

Last edited:
There is a story out that Putin has worked things to get his government to resign and leave him in control. Now in cleaning up the world ... Trump needs to follow suit with China, NK, etc. and then the common folk can recess and watch them fight for the final position ... giving us a gross last post, or a final toot as we take flight for places unknown ...

Let the great gama-O begin!

There may be nothing left ... the final object according to my grandfather that stated God was nothing, or love of an excessive nature ... thus it's bleu 'n! We remain a desert island ... and arid in humour!

Reorders the concept of going for broke ... it is what the powers desire!

If you are altruistically brutish ... will you be broken by living in a world supported by the lyre and the distinct hummers?

These may be the seats ... behind in the establishment as a temple, isolated repute? May be represented by a settlement in a swamp ...

Consider it fete noire as few can observe it from where they're at ... and recall that nothing is as it appears !

That's enough to stir the Kahn ... what is the gen KISS Khan?

Is being under the power more humble than over the hill as a physical absolute power ... no names mentioned to protect the innocent that know nothing about my under minded trends as subtle? Partisan lyre of the other side hung up middlin ... from one chord!

Broke; separation of powers:

The tyranny and the demos? So here we have the problem is the schitz ... gives thought to the corrupted process! Yet thought and intellect is ejected!

God preserve the soul of fabrication ... thus the cover-up!

It is a darker case than imagined! Yet few can deal with altruism!

Back