BIDEN - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

I have wondered where redbaron has been since the riot and impeachment. Oh and since the certification of the votes
Been here all along, watching the outgoing administration live down to my expectations.

Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to see trump encouraging a mob to riot, to look for pence to hang. To want to shoot Pelosi on live tv. the Mystery is people still supporting him

And now, with reports of panic buttons having been removed from 'selected offices of Congressional reps,', it seems the whole thing was pre=meditated, as well. The plot thickens.

In Timaeus ... the difference between Magi and MAGUS ... distinct and determined humus from the gut of al ambi guity!

Twisted word???????? Aberration ... couldn't happen could ide? Thus the warp and dippy space ... Haji from the core of the Lamb ...

Hard to digest!

Will Joe Biden be impeached ??????? ----
Perhaps the better question could be SHOULD Joe Biden be impeached.

Makes no difference to me one way or the other but as a spectator of this Pretense Power Transfer game ... and if you research the Orignial Rules ... YES he SHOULD ... But just like all those before him that Should have been ... could have been ... Instead of Impeaching Trump for all his typically presidential impeachment practices ... they had to make up a bunch of unimpeachable offenses to actually use for impeachment. It's a strange game ... the rules change a lot ...

But in this game ... as in every racketeering setup ... the dealer wins ... the house wins ... the most ruthless mafioso boss wins ... the one with the most technocracy wins ... you get the picture.

No he will not be impeached ... unless of course ... he refuses to play by the house rules ... apparently they have now perfected the system to the degree that they can impeach in a time frame of 24 hours and without due process.

Never say never ... they may have to have him assassinated ... to increase the demand for Martial Law ... if the people will not obediently enough give up their greed for being humane in these 'stay safe and inhumane' times.

These days it's so easy to make someone look like they're saying something in a video, that they're not even saying. So.....could be true, maybe not....who knows?
It's so easy to make someone? anyone? everyone? Is there a Trump Exemption Card?

Last edited:
Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to see trump encouraging a mob to riot, to look for pence to hang. To want to shoot Pelosi on live tv. the Mystery is people still supporting him
This has been predictively programmed for 4 years and you still didn't catch on to how it was going to be 'highlighted' for the 'replays'.

So ... when we see video released of Biden's 'presidentially rehearsed scripted and edited for clarity speeches' ... we should not trust them any more than we should trust his 'unrehearsed off the cuff meanderings' as any fair measure of his character integrity or mental capacity to maintain his position as puppet in front of the curtain. He will be there as long as it is useful for him to be there ... the show will go on with or without him ... Act 46 - Takes Begin!

So ... when we see video released of Biden's 'presidentially rehearsed scripted and edited for clarity speeches' ... we should not trust them any more than we should trust his 'unrehearsed off the cuff meanderings' as any fair measure of his character integrity or mental capacity to maintain his position as puppet in front of the curtain. He will be there as long as it is useful for him to be there ... the show will go on with or without him ... Act 46 - Takes Begin!
Well Rita, you seem to be "all knowing" so you probably can't be fooled....we will just await for your verdict to know the truth. ;)

And now, with reports of panic buttons having been removed from 'selected offices of Congressional reps,', it seems the whole thing was pre=meditated, as well. The plot thickens.

I've seen reports of this. If it's true it's quite shocking. Panic buttons were removed from the office of a representative who is a black woman.

As it stands, we’re deep into Hardcore Class War. The Top of the Scam Gang are in full control. The remains of “Democracy” have gelled into Mediacracy. Ahead, there’s nothing but ruthless purge, protracted crackdown, censorship, blanket surveillance, smashing of civil liberties, a single narrative, overarching cancel (in)culture. It gets worse: next week, this paranoid apparatus merges with the awesome machinery of the United States Government (USG).

So welcome to Full Spectrum Domestic Dominance. Germany 1933 on steroids. 1984 redux: no wonder the hashtag #1984 was banned by Twitter.

Cui bono? Techno-Feudalism, of course – and the interlocking tentacles of the trans-humanist Great Reset. Defy it, and you will be cancelled.

Bye bye Miss American Pie. That’s the legacy of 1/6.

Reprinted with permission from Strategic Culture Foundation.

Ritafee, are you an Atwood fan? If not, you should be.

Her last two novel series, the MadAddam trilogy, and The Handmaid's Tale and its sequel, The Testaments, definitely posit the same kinds of eventualities to which your narrative points.

Well it looks like Biden is going to sign some executive orders to counter some damages that Trumps executive orders have created.
Rejoin the Paris agreement, bring families that were separated at the border back together, renew muslum imigration, and more etc....

Well it looks like Biden is going to sign some executive orders to counter some damages that Trumps executive orders have created.
Rejoin the Paris agreement, bring families that were separated at the border back together, renew muslum imigration, and more etc....
My general sense is that he is in for some serious writer's cramp in his first few days given how many of those he is going to have to sign. The question is, is this a permanent redirect or will things shift again in 2025? The GOP seems to finally be shying away from Trump, but that does not mean they will nominate a relative moderate in 2024.

Back