BIDEN - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

So here I am on the 'high' road @Northwind and I have found the high road scripture to aid us all on our journey to the New World Order.

And as it has been ordained for the New World Leader -- So let it be done!

The year is 2023. The COVID-19 pandemic has come to an end, and the global economy is on the path to recovery. How did we get here? How did our economy and society evolve to overcome the greatest crisis of our age?

The U.S. began to change its approach after Nov. 3, 2020, when Joe Biden defeated Donald Trump in the presidential election and the Democrats held the majority in both houses of Congress. Following his Inauguration in January 2021, President Biden moved quickly to rebuild frayed ties between America and Europe, setting up a forum to share collective intelligence that could inform a smarter form of government. European governments were eager to learn from the investment strategies used by the U.S. government—like those led by defense research agency DARPA—to spur research and development in high-risk technologies. And the U.S. was eager to learn from Europe how to create sustainable cities and reinvigorate civic participation.

With COVID-19 still rampant, the world woke up to the need to prioritize collective intelligence and put public value at the center of health innovation. The U.S. and other countries dropped opposition to a mandatory patent pool run by the World Health Organization that prevented pharmaceutical companies from abusing patents to create monopoly profits. Bold conditions were placed on the governance of intellectual property, pricing and manufacturing of COVID-19 treatments and vaccines to ensure the therapies were both affordable and universally accessible.

As a result, pharmaceutical companies could no longer charge whatever they wished for drugs or vaccines; governments made it mandatory for the pricing to reflect the substantial public contribution to their research and development. This extended beyond COVID-19 therapies, impacting the pricing of a range of medicines from cancer therapies to insulin. Richer countries also committed to increasing manufacturing capabilities globally and using mass global procurement to buy vaccines for poorer countries.

On Feb. 11, 2021, the FDA approved the most promising COVID-19 vaccine for manufacture in the U.S. Mass production began immediately, plans for swift global distribution kicked in, and the first citizens received their shots within three weeks, free at the point of use. It was the fastest development and manufacture of a vaccine on record, and a monumental success in health innovation.

When the vaccine was ready for distribution, national health authorities worked constructively with a coalition of global health actors—led by the WHO, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and others—to collectively devise an equitable global distribution plan that supported public-health goals. Low- and middle-income countries, along with health workers and essential workers, were granted priority access to the vaccine, while higher-income countries rolled out immunization programs in parallel.

The end was in sight for our health crisis. But in June 2021, the global economy was still in a depressed state. As governments started debating their options for new stimulus packages, a wave of public protests broke out, with taxpayers in Brazil, Germany, Canada and elsewhere calling for shared rewards in exchange for bailing out corporate giants.

With Biden in office, the U.S. took those demands seriously and attached strong conditions to the next wave of corporate bailouts ...

Want to go higher? ...

Last edited:
No matter ... it is unsubstantial ... that in civil struggles and wars we are good at blowing all small things to oblivion! Humans are inventive in the martyr dumb activities ...

So it ends ... carry on!

Biden Will Have The Most Diverse, Intersectional Cabinet Of Mass Murderers Ever Assembled ...
"2021, here we come!"
Women bombs.jpg

"Flournoy would be the very first female head of the US war department, and if that doesn't make you want to listen to P!nk and kiss your Hillary Clinton pendant I don't know what will."

Dave Calhoun, CEO of top war profiteer company Boeing, said back in July that he'll be quite happy regardless of what happens on November third.

“I think both candidates, at least in my view, appear globally oriented and interested in the defense of our country and I believe they’ll support the industries,” Calhoun said. “I don’t think we’re going to take a position on one being better than the other."

And of course he didn't take such a position. Why would he? Arms manufacturers have been pouring money into the campaigns of both candidates, and they know that no matter who wins the presidential election they're going to reap highly profitable mountains of corpses. Since they know they win no matter who wins, why risk offending a future business partner?

The COVID-19 pandemic has provided a unique opportunity to think about the kind of future we want.

TIME partnered with the World Economic Forum to ask leading thinkers to share ideas for how to transform the way we live and work.

IN PARTNERSHIP WITH SOMPO HOLDINGS

This is where you will find the MINISTRY OF TRUTH that you all are looking for. And no it is not a conspiracy theory site ... it is sanctioned by the elite of the elite ... everything you will ever need to know to help you 'make up your owned mind to the best of their ability. No stone has been left unturned in this 'authorized' canon of the New World Order Testament ... The Greatest Reset of Stories Evermore To Be Told ... Freedom from responsibility can be yours if you just 'believe' 'trust' and 'obey'. Here is your high ground ... back to back with my friends in lower places ... I will dare to compare .. as always.

Last edited:
No matter ... it is unsubstantial ... that in civil struggles and wars we are good at blowing all small things to oblivion! Humans are inventive in the martyr dumb activities ...

So it ends ... carry on!
But the end goal is the same as that of a conventional world war: to beat the other side into submission and compliance. And, in this case, absorption into the imperial blob. After the fall of the Soviet Union, the prevailing orthodoxy in US power structures became that the US must maintain unipolar hegemony at all cost to maintain a “liberal world order” (even if it means abandoning “liberal” values whenever it’s convenient). From that point on the agenda has been global domination and the slow, suffocating subversion of anyone who gets in the way.

We have an AI presence in our congregation and she organizes quarterly or bi-monthly letter signing campaigns after Sunday service where she prints a lot of letters tailored to individual cases, and we sign and provide name/address, etc.; she also often has petitions to sign. You can get a lot more deeply involved than that, though.

Guaranteed more successful that trying to convince any of the WCers here.
Am I a WCer ... Are you trying to convince me that I don't belong here? That I should only air my views where they are already understood. Is this a forum only for those in agreement with each other? I copy and paste material that makes the point I am trying to get across. I do not claim that I wrote it word for word all by myself. Neither will I post a link to words that I have added to or subtracted from and claim that I am 'quoting' I am not a very good 'writer' but I like to present alternative views as I find them. Sometimes I agree with them sometimes I am baffled by them ... sometimes I just don't know what to make of them and like to read other WC'rs responses to them.

My focus ... across all threads is looking behind the 'headlines'. This forum seems intent on cheering for one 'facist over another' and admonishing me for not agreeing with plastering a smiley face over top of it.

None of us here actually got to check a ballot in the US election ... does not seem to disuade anyone here from trying to convince me that I should pick a side as long as you all agree with the side I pick.

I don't pick a side that is not on the side of truth and transparency. It should not be this hard to determine if 'our leaders' are right or wrong.

Across all threads ... I am looking for the truth of the matter ... sometimes the truth is obvious sometimes not ... censoring my 'opinions' is exactly what I am on about ... in every thread.

I will keep on posting in WC2 as long as I am allowed. This is a small group of people and I understand that my efforts here will not change the world. Still ... it is the forum that I have signed on to ... it keeps my mind working ... I have discovered so much more about so much more than I would have if I had not tried to participate in this forum.

If I thought I had all the answers there would be nothing left for me to discuss.

I am searching and what I am finding in no way validates that a vote for Biden is a vote against fascism.

From this forum alone I can see that is not true ... no matter which thread I go into you are there ... telling me that I should go somewhere else if I continue to resist the 'status quo'.

Yes, do you?
I do not ... as you have made me painfully aware ... over and over again ... I am not a disciplined writer. I do read a lot though ... perhaps I will come across something of yours ... any petitions that you would like me to sign?

I do not ... as you have made me painfully aware ... over and over again ... I am not a disciplined writer. I do read a lot though ... perhaps I will come across something of yours ... any petitions that you would like me to sign?
Gotta do the legwork yourself. Follow the link, there is plenty.

Follow the link, there is plenty.

THANK YOU​

This one seems relevant to this thread:

Thank you for taking action and demanding justice for Julian Assange.
When we act together, we make the change happen.

I signed it ...

District Judge Vanessa Baraitser said she won’t give her ruling on extradition before the U.S. election — and likely not until next year.

( see the success stories on the AI website).

So in effect you are saying ... the government is the stumbling stone to justice ... and the people have to rise up against the government in numbers significant enough to not be ignored. How many letters will it take to convince Biden that Assange should be released I wonder.

Well, at least we know that Biden can read. I'm not so sure about Trump. Maybe Yo-Sem-Might Sam could tutor Trump?

Well, at least we know that Biden can read. I'm not so sure about Trump. Maybe Yo-Sem-Might Sam could tutor Trump?
Sun Tzu is his favorite author .. besides himself of course.
1604992584161.png

“In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity.”

"Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Sun Tzu is his favorite author .. besides himself of course.
View attachment 4356

“In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity.”

"Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Makes me ponder the Republicans that urge Trump to fight on ... a burnt earth policy ... to assist the inevitable going down?

Consider the damage done when destroying WWI Germany ... creating WWII! There another hole was created in the fabric ... a peace of limited nature!

True or False ?
  • Biden called himself a “grandmom.”
  • Biden called Doug Emhoff “Kamala’s wife.”
  • Biden appeared to confuse President Trump with President George Bush.
  • Biden screamed “I’m sick and tired of smart guys!”
  • Biden insulted Americans who do not support him, calling them “chumps.” Twice.
  • Biden called Trump supporters “ugly.”
  • Biden coined two new words, “Trunalimunumaprzure” and “badakathcare.”
  • Biden fantasized about assaulting President Trump.
  • Biden inadvertently admitted his campaign has “the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”
  • Biden said he believes it’s a good idea to raise taxes in the middle of an economic recovery.
  • Biden admitted he wants to get rid of fracking on federal land.
  • Biden confused journalist Chris Wallace with his father Mike, who passed away eight years ago.
  • Biden flip-flopped on a nationwide mask mandate—again.
  • Biden told his supporters he doesn’t need their vote to get elected.

SO, given the options given to the voting public, in light of COVID, that hugely increased mail-in ballots,

COUPLED with the current POTUS's attempt to seriously f*** up the USPS just prior to the voting period,

AND the fact that the U.S. is set up as a 2-party system, with "spoiled", "unused" and "independent" votes essentially useless, unlike in Canada, where there is always a chance that another party might gain some traction in the system (which the NDP currently enjoys),

You would have not voted for neither. So, how would you FIX our political systems?

What is it about some parties that cause them to choose really unattractive candidates (like Trump), over what must surely be a treasure trove of wonderful potential candidates? I know nice smart people with pretty clean pasts, as far as I know, who would make great politicians. Why is it so hard to do better than Trump?

Back