BIDEN - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

I do not ascribe to labels one way or the other ... you called it and I applied it to Biden ... if the shoe fits?
By your definition of extreme right ... how does Biden not qualify?

definition of extreme right ... how does Biden not qualify?

Logically, in context, because he's the leader of the lefter wing of the U.S.

Now, we can argue about how "left" or "right" is the entity known as the U.S.A.

Last edited:
Go Joe! First out trans nominee. I suspect certain Republicans will try to scuttle this but her credentials are pretty solid.

It just makes me think how much at risk all these representatives / employees are going to be. Somehow, I have the feeling they will be insufficiently protected from those gun- carrying, white haters. They are going to be targets

Logically, in context, because he's the leader of the lefter wing of the U.S.

Now, we can argue about how "left" or "right" is the entity known as the U.S.A.

Thus the rest in what's left of the support system of means ... the part in the middle that is wasted by both ends ... two darkness as essence of things done gone! Gamma domain ... tis black ...

And so it goes forward as America goes forward with it's new president and vice president, and if you can only watch one thing within the inauguration, may I suggest you listen to Amanda Gormen ("The Hill We Climb") Americas first poet Laureate......I found her very moving and appropriate for these times.

It was a powerful ceremony. I was surprised at my reaction to Harris being sworn in. It was so powerful. There's a few more big cracks in the ceiling.

I didn't watch the inauguration (no American politics can hold my attention that long), but I did think that the poem/poet was lovely, having searched out and watched just that bit.

We watched the inauguration here today. I was surprised how powerful it was, especially when Harris was sworn in.

It just makes me think how much at risk all these representatives / employees are going to be. Somehow, I have the feeling they will be insufficiently protected from those gun- carrying, white haters. They are going to be targets
I was sadly thinking of this today too - what a challenging time to be entering the public service ... with the abundance of threats of violence. I do pray that some of what we are hearing about overhauling the ways things are done will come to be.

I was also very moved by the benediction today. Wonder if the text of that is available somewhere ... probably ... I just haven't yet looked.

17 executive orders, including reversing a number of his predecessor's. Not bad given that he only had a half-day in the office today. Think what he'll do with his first full day.

17 executive orders, including reversing a number of his predecessor's. Not bad given that he only had a half-day in the office today. Think what he'll do with his first full day.

So happy that he is planning on uniting those families that were separated at the border......hopefully they can locate everyone.

I am sure he has been working several months in preparation for that. Half a day should be enough to sign his signature seventeen times.

Biden has said he would lift sanctions on Iran if Tehran returns to compliance.

Iranian officials have made it clear they will be ready to do so in exchange for sanctions relief.

But Haines’ Biden’s Intel Chief Says ‘We Are a Long Ways’ From Returning to Iran Deal.

One obstacle for Biden’s return to diplomacy with Iran will be Israel.

Israeli officials are not shy about their opposition to the revival of the JCPOA.

Biden’s nominee for secretary of state, Antony Blinken, said during his Senate hearings that the administration plans to consult with Israel and Arab allies, who also oppose the JCPOA, before returning to the deal.

What can Biden do ... the strings being pulled on his puppet hands are all tied up in knots.

OAN didnt report on Biden’s inauguration at all! They reported Trump’s little send off and speech, and Pence’s closing address yesterday! Unreal. Looks like they’re holding a grudge on behalf of their boss. Some professional “real news” outlet, huh?

Back