Anyone ...

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Luce NDs

Can folks here list what is said by the bible to be understanding? Bottom line or fundamentally profound!

Does it cause separation or dissemination ... thus Black Hole Item o' logy? A thing heh! Discrete no one's or gnomes ... gomers?

So much to gather ... a thin few ... sentient to the abstract! Maid up as we go round ...

Last edited:
How difficult is it to learn what's insane without getting right into the flow ... thus we come down to earth as a fall A' Zae ...

Its just not right ...

When all at the top of the Peter Prin. is toxic and corrupt ... how does this reflect in the bottom lines of the human pool?

We lost another elder church member ... the first one to COVID as far as I know. She hasn't been to church regularly for a long time.

One of any of us could ask how these things come to cause change when there are sects against it?

Then I found resolution to an old story about an episode in an evangelical church that occurred during a funeral; the names were never attached but I found the perpetrator was an old acquaintance who entered the sanctuary and went up front, pulling the deceased from the casket and telling him to wake up that god couldn't have him dead right now ... the police took him away ... proving the police states are against men of god.

At least we can learn from this is god is causing a tempest with demons in your head ... keep it to yourself and only tell of what was experienced from the disturbance on mind ...

Then of course if you open that you'll be in a strange pickle! Thus preserved ... salts and acrylic acid may be involved like RA treatments based on vinegar ... some other old salt in a tree got treated this way ... Grapes of Wrath spun off as an underground movement ... raising thoughts about bordello Z ... as place of rest! Expect conflict about letting go ... thus IT flies and we've again lost it ...

Where do lost thoughts go? How far can we go without far-out communications on the spot we've in ... caused by desires alone? Get gathering is totally denied by pushers of totalitarian functions that bring on collapse due to loss of proper foundations ... that sense change in the layers of dirt encountered ... archy olio gestics ... expect buried points even in myths ... the dirt must move just so ... for light to hit the spot!

Beyond that it gets dark again ...

What else am I to say being that I was not to learn anything in the beginning according to my parent's churching ... on pious fixations! Stone toreadors ... tore odors ... rippers?

I read in the media that there is a debate on whether the weather conflicts with the environment ...

What can one filter from this as a collective grit or sand for clarification? Once into it it all goes downhill due to totalitarian desires ... even justice is weighted ... imbalance? Thus extreme 's way ...

The field remains quantum and few understood ...

Given all the homeless ... for the sake of allowing the filthy rich to have multiple residences (including offshore, yachts, etc.) is there reason to believe this world is an elle 've a place ... especially if critical input is denied!

What exactly is reason if the pious cannot process things hard to believe about Charon going around ... a roam'n aspect! Dizzying ...

I still remain fascinated of how the absolutes relate to the abstract as ... the latter may already have deduced ... by slipping away with an important point!

Things overlooked by absolutes as stymied ... as in Ba'aL-ism ... these folk can not turn and return to previous impressions ...

Fete set in stone ... an image from Mafioso? Gone fey .... so???

Does stress cause insanity and irrational activity ... to anyone?

What if you denied it ... would the darkness creep you as spooky? Imagine darkness as something unseen ...

PT ... that's post trauma, right? Kind a after the facts as they first hit ... and then there was nothing left but the hind as just too cheeky ...

New words to me; "compassion fatigue" ... is this a sign of Christianity on the edge of a small bit of patience that wasn't cultured?

Thus quantum collapse ... a dark sense of pits or a black Hole!

What can be said as brute power drives anything of knowledge underground and then complain about bad NU's ... blanketing?

Snow JOB ... and thus whitewashing ... stuff gone as it antimatter and carried by black energy! Can't see it ... it is said Sah Harah is obliterated inde light ... endemic occurrence from the occult ... mystery? Egyptian maid ... got carried away with her activities in the abstract side ... gritty?

Miller's (d)ottering sense from the dust ... left behind ... demons of sans ... without ...

Last edited:
Is there something endemic to archaic communications that moderns disrespect ... thus it is los tuem ... you is eM out of sight as respect is difficult to bring up when brutes would sooner trod onit! So much mysterious stuff in the word as we have bounded the psyche as something elles to control ...

Such is the roué of going down ... kind 've in layers and tiers ... some say & others say savant ... by de light ... leaders would sooner stress the seconds ... immediately on impact ... and de cloche strikes ... just like that ... and de light went out in GEO Ghia ... someone dipped under d' arche ... trolling ... fetching demons?

Do mortals get sucked in or spit out ... as MU's? Sol sic kness ... OHM AE ... it goes on in vernacular form ... tis common but thinly understood ...

Can we get thro' wit it ... abreast of personification ... nifed? Neigh a bit from those dedicated to serious expansion of unnecessary non-sense! Polity in labour to the extreme ... like a buck in the woods can tear up the ground line ... due to the rush for the last buck 'n chance ( "n" being a negative chance if not neigh to nothing). Then there is the enigma of n-1 ... to binomial powers ... except when n=0! The the entire thing converts to complex with warning ... be prepared for the poke to wake up ... life is unreal ... maybe abstract from some perspectives ... visors? De duce sings ... dua dems ...

Last edited:
Can alternates approach the excessively mortal (otherwise real)?

Is equivalence proportional or delayed as retarded ... one side of the quantum field being hindered by deeper knowledge of mysterious spaces ...

Thus spacious rheum ... the pain of getting thro' ... being there's nothing there ... here one may loose grip ... like living the myth (questionable)?

Everything ... and anyone and thus the recall ... we may be just probes to see what we could pick up while out of the other side ... alien? Expect alien intelligence as well ... deep!

Did anyone miss d'point of Graeme's digression on Je=I ... and thus I sse the article called tree of knowledge as it grows ... a trilogy in the fact that a beginning (initiates) has a medium (a midst) and a consequence tho' there are corruptions that deny tous (as 2 a dem) and thus stand unnetworked ... believing they are the whole thing ... oh mah gaudy ... that's his cover?

Hood Ahth Unque that in faceless sequins ... twinkling abstract! Something to make something of when there's nothing left as the debate intensifies between right and left until the negotiables are spent in waste ... some mean spirit ... allows a come down on a morning of runes ... a world in shards ... and few observe it coming ... and this ...

The war on health to allow efficiency instead of efficacious activity ... something that should be done ... and few will do it ... that is to greatly connect!

Thus dissemination and the resources scatter ... it is only human ... transliteration! Broken tongues ...

There's no way to get it done after what we've heard ... and accepted without question! Diabolic ... or di able blows it ...

The devil you know or the devil you don't know and obscures what he has extracted without due cause? If he is caption and commander ... what is a person responsible for? Mariah's law ... if similar to the wind ... blown by ... with denial and neglect of the small matters ...

Thus something departs ... n-1?

Last edited:
Anybody see the environment getting turbulent and supporting rough's ... the oligarchy sees no problem ... it hasn't gotten to them yet ...

Wait until the support system fails ... what sector goes first? Is that questionable ... so it goes ... without interest!

It is only a metaphor ... doppelganger? With out doubt ... beyond us ...

There seems to be something innate about ide all ...

Our life with Covid-19 will continue changing for at least two years as we change, as our economy changes, and as the virus changes. The original virus did not seem to easily infect children. The new ones seem to infect them much more readily.

Our governments, always eager to serve businesses and the wealthy are getting tired of taking care of the rest of us.

Neoliberalism as practised by Conservatives and Liberals had weakened our health system over decades and now it is about to collapse as the people who kept it going are quitting or collapsing from carrying an unfair share of the burden of responding to the effects of the virus.

Our life with Covid-19 will continue changing for at least two years as we change, as our economy changes, and as the virus changes. The original virus did not seem to easily infect children. The new ones seem to infect them much more readily.

Our governments, always eager to serve businesses and the wealthy are getting tired of taking care of the rest of us.

Neoliberalism as practised by Conservatives and Liberals had weakened our health system over decades and now it is about to collapse as the people who kept it going are quitting or collapsing from carrying an unfair share of the burden of responding to the effects of the virus.

Sort of indicates how nothing can be created from someone believing they can lead with brute force and nothing additional ... quo's? That's the Latin ... "what?"

Explaining that is complex ... and I'm told I am part of the simple collective ... social nothings? Thus the Latin Law is as chaotic as the brute that declared he was going to control the world ... a differing God from the natural essence? That's spiritual ... feeding a mythical forest ... can't see it?

Imagine the romantic clinging to such autonomous urges ... to be a stand alone ... thus adepts in the deeper essences ... and brutes cannot be affected by conscience ... an item opposing pro science as a wider perspective ...

Imagine Brutus turning to face himself ... as he goes down ... finally seeing himself as totally missing what the lesson of life was to be; an unravelling of the mystery ... dark eh?

When will we ever learn? ... tis a long process!

Last edited:
the people who kept it going are quitting or collapsing from carrying an unfair share of the burden of responding to the effects of the virus.
I worry that it will affect the willingness of the next generation to go into healthcare, too. One of my team is married to a nurse and I wonder what their kids think about that as a profession after seeing what she's been through in last year and a half. And she hasn't even been working directly with COVID patients, just having her work in other areas impacted.

My wife is retired nurse and I was packaged from an engineering service job where little vale was held by administrators that constantly badgered employees. I encouraged by wife to retire on last move ... and then when I was packaged I never thought twice about going to work where my resources would matter. I dropped into minimalized labour ... so as to take a mindless position that held little responsibility ... was very interesting to listen into conversations of the entitled to boss ... sometimes very derogatory and depressing! Yet, what a learning experience on the psyche of what is supposed to be human ... but so often inhuman ... and even more .. self destructive!

Oh ... the dirty and wretched stories I can relate ... many would never believe in their search for power! The non Amos collective! Disregarding justice, mercy and humility ...

Back