Anybody bravely tuning in to the VPs debate tonight?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Reaction score
Harris could speak over him when he hogs time and say "Mr. Pence. The moderator has called time. Respect the rules of the debate, please."

Reaction score
I want a big neon purple nerf gavel to come down and bop Pence over the head. He's just going to try to keep talking until his battery pack runs out I guess.

Reaction score
Redbaron you missed the fly that landed on Pences stark white hair.....lol
Still wondering if someone will tell him....

Update: fly flew off hair
It's because he's really a zombie covered with wax prosthesis. It was starting to melt. (Oops...should that be in the conspiracy thread? ;) :) )

Reaction score
The fly in Pence's haircwas the highpoint of the debate, and everyone's talking about it. The Guardian: Pretty Fly for a White Guy (italics mine) Also, his red eyes. I'm telling ya, he's a zombie. I mean, obviously :giggle:

Redbaron

The Legend Continues
Reaction score
Maybe if the moderator had a supply of cream pies to throw when time was up, it would have been more fun to watch.

Lastpointe

Reaction score
She needed a big buzzer to go off at the end of time. And shock8ng after last time they didn’t cut off mikes

killed me that she would ask a question but instead he would talk about the last point
that should have gotten an interruption with a stern. “New question mr VP. Want to answer it or lose your time”

Waterfall

Reaction score
I will say this about Kamala that I think she should work on...she needs to lose the " Hillary" smirk. You know that look when Mike says something crazy or lies and she is obviously pleased he says something so outlandish that she develops this sideways laughing smirk that translates into an outward show of superiority....Hilary did this too. She shouldnt show or let on that he has affected her by what hes said....even if it fills her with glee. It distracts from Pence appearing to be an emotionless robot.....

Luce NDs

Reaction score
I will say this about Kamala that I think she should work on...she needs to lose the " Hillary" smirk. You know that look when Mike says something crazy or lies and she is obviously pleased he says something so outlandish that she develops this sideways laughing smirk that translates into an outward show of superiority....Hilary did this too. She shouldnt show or let on that he has affected her by what hes said....even if it fills her with glee. It distracts from Pence appearing to be an emotionless robot.....

Sense of hidden wisdom about what the character stated?

One time long ago this was known as hiero gamma ...

Waterfall

Reaction score
So theyre both for fracking....boo
No one spoke about reuniting the border children with their families.
Pence is totally against abortion, Harris is pro choice.
Pence believes the US should take care of its own environment and not treat it as a world problem....Harris believes they should rejoin the Paris agreement.
And the question of white supremacy was avoided altogether.

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Pence believes the US should take care of its own environment and not treat it as a world problem....Harris believes they should rejoin the Paris agreement.

Thus white-out and continued snow job!

Mrs.Anteater

Just keep going....
Reaction score
I wonder if the moderator gets “ advise” from their higher up as to how to treat the VP, or if it is just her being overrun. It seems like a lot of WCers would been stricter. So why wasn’t she? Same with the previous debate. There’s got to be a “ don’t be rude to the VP” order in the background.

Waterfall

Reaction score
I wonder if the moderator gets “ advise” from their higher up as to how to treat the VP, or if it is just her being overrun. It seems like a lot of WCers would been stricter. So why wasn’t she? Same with the previous debate. There’s got to be a “ don’t be rude to the VP” order in the background.
I think it's more like fore shadowing. The fact that Trump and Pence have total disregard for rules does not bode well if Trump is voted out of office.....will they refuse to leave the white house? Will supporting a civil war indirectly be on their agenda if they lose?

Carolla

wondering & wandering
Reaction score
Sadly, I think you are right Waterfall re total disregard for rules and for the nation really.

Reaction score
They talked about it. Harris talked about white supremacists and the nods Trump has given to it. But I think when the question was put to Pence was during the 2 minutes the fly was on his head and nobody was listening.

Waterfall

Reaction score
They talked about it. Harris talked about white supremacists and the nods Trump has given to it. But I think when the question was put to Pence was during the 2 minutes the fly was on his head and nobody was listening.
Was that when he said something about the president having Jewish grandchildren which is supposed to prove he's not racist?

Reaction score
She still won. I think that smirk comes across differently from her than by Hillary. She has more cred than Hillary and she's not as much of a wonk.

Reaction score
I think if Mike Pence was talking over Harris and deliberately ignoring the moderator and even putting the mod "in her place". Harris would've been remiss to stick to her 2 minutes. Just Sayin. I would've said "STFU you stuffed shirt misogynist. It's my turn to talk. And by the way there's a fly on your head. It must smell something rotten." Mic Drop. .... At least I'd fantasize about it. At this point - nothing could be ruder than the 4 years people have endured of Trump. I think they should just have at it on stage, personally.