A Human Being Who Helped Change Our World Radically

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Delightful Life

M&M, Cascadian Lovers
There is that marvelous quote my Anthropologist Margaret Mead aboot never forget all it takes to change the world is a small group of dedicated citizens

People do and can influence way outside their own personal sphere

I have found another one who has been very influential esp in our more recent world

Christopher Dummitt, Professor of Canadian Studies at Tufts University, is still gobsmacked at the efforts some 20 years ago to promote the Social Construction theory of Identity (including Gender)...

Here is him writing aboot these experiences

It is amazing how much of this is now in the social norm area and in our very laws

I am reading a novel that has it's based on that old adage about:
"I've come not to save the righteous but the sinners" ... for those that know that they know little! There re other complicated and manipulated commentaries!​
However the powers (Gods of men) don't wish it known what they do ... counter to the "men of God" who would like to know much more ... thus they depart from the courts of created Gods into that which is ultimate or always was. It is said to be insane to go against the created Gods of men!

Consequence: thou shalt shortly be exorcised ... as Yah Zus declared: "Satan get behind me" ... from there it just follows ... shadows! Dark zones????

Vast abyss to stare into ... does it stretch eternally or just infinite? Can't see it from where you are at? Sad ... as M ... M being medium and folk will not go there ... doing there extremes!

He seems to be of the same shoddy cloth as the cluster of hard right academics at the Calgary School of Public Policy.
I don't think Hard Right were involved with the creation of Social Construct of Gender and Identity and promotion of same?

(we should also beware of foisting off such terms as Right and Left as an explanation or an excuse for any fact...that is muddle headed thinking and Maoism lol "Ok. You say you have discovered an electron. How will it serve the Party? It wont? Well now, then it doesn't exist or is anathema!")

We should be pleased at hearing actual history of the movement/religion. I know I am.

Last edited:
I am reading a novel that has it's based on that old adage about:
"I've come not to save the righteous but the sinners" ... for those that know that they know little! There re other complicated and manipulated commentaries!​
However the powers (Gods of men) don't wish it known what they do ... counter to the "men of God" who would like to know much more ... thus they depart from the courts of created Gods into that which is ultimate or always was. It is said to be insane to go against the created Gods of men!

Consequence: thou shalt shortly be exorcised ... as Yah Zus declared: "Satan get behind me" ... from there it just follows ... shadows! Dark zones????

Vast abyss to stare into ... does it stretch eternally or just infinite? Can't see it from where you are at? Sad ... as M ... M being medium and folk will not go there ... doing there extremes!
What is the book?

And yeah, I find a big element of saving in CSJ. Also conspiracy theory, which is fun :3

Also this. Sadly happens too often.

Last edited:
If you look at a point from many different points ... the thing can be really weird! It appears as not to be a one pathology enigma! That's the grander experience ... many will claim a one shot disorder! Thus shot ...

Margaret Mead put it this way ... that in all the splash a few folk showed genteel care to the injured ... not a common human tendency ... most will take the advantage and give not a chit in return! This from a dark spot that might incarnate rarely as conscience! Perhaps as a dark pearl as a gem and then gone over the horizon ... there are abstract images that mean to joust!

If you look at a point from many different points ... the thing can be really weird! It appears as not to be a one pathology enigma! That's the grander experience ... many will claim a one shot disorder! Thus shot ...
What is the novel again?

Let me say it is an introspection about pious formation within an edifice: Glittering Images ... goode heavens even there are flaws?

I don't think Hard Right were involved with the creation of Social Construct of Gender and Identity and promotion of same?

(we should also beware of foisting off such terms as Right and Left as an explanation or an excuse for any fact...that is muddle headed thinking and Maoism lol "Ok. You say you have discovered an electron. How will it serve the Party? It wont? Well now, then it doesn't exist or is anathema!")

We should be pleased at hearing actual history of the movement/religion. I know I am.
He’s another right wing huckster.

Back