3...2...1...legal

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Some people say there is no conflict and yet the mental mindlessness goes on a unknown complexity! Pho Bick stroke of genii!

Is there a Share button? In the Android app you go to Share and there is a Copy Link option that gives you the link you need. Just paste it into a post and Xenforo will recognize it and convert it to an embedded video.
No...YouTube on this old tablet needs an update. It's in "listen only" mode. Device is so low on space too. Will be on a friend's laptop later. Will try again. Thanks

Thus leading on to disemmanations as the spread of information ... denied by these confined by stonewalled sort of arches!

dissemination; plural noun: disseminations
  1. the action or fact of spreading something, especially information, widely.
    "the dissemination of public information"
    synonyms:spreading, circulation, distribution, dispersal, diffusion;

Information, especially strange stuff ... is material the religious essence would rather eliminate ... thus the chaotic vortex ... a sowed etymology?

Cannabis proponents and depression prone peeps...Have you ever felt so down and crappy, hormonally sluggish and / or depressed that what would normally make you feel giddy has no noticeable ‘high’...it just makes you “normal” enough to take a shower, get dressed and walk to the grocery store instead of going back to bed?

:confused:

Cannabis proponents and depression prone peeps...Have you ever felt so down and crappy, hormonally sluggish and / or depressed that what would normally make you feel giddy has no noticeable ‘high’...it just makes you “normal” enough to take a shower, get dressed and walk to the grocery store instead of going back to bed?

:confused:
Stop using it. See a doctor.

Stop using it. See a doctor.
Why? This will pass in a couple of days. Cannabis feels feel like I've had half a glass of wine instead of one glass of wine. Almost exactly like if I were to switch a little bit of wine for a little bit of cannabis. (See "peri menopause thread" @ninjafaery I guess you saw it after this post. They kind of belong together.)

Last edited:
He knows I am peri menopausal and that I have depression. And I know it comes and goes especially monthly. I just wasn't paying attention to the day of the month because it's been a bit haywire lately anyway.

:LOL: My aunt just sent me exactly what I needed - God I love her!

It's bunch of photos titled "where have all the flowers gone?" Asking where are all the cool peace loving free spirited hippie chicks like there were in the 60s and 70s?

And it's a bunch of pictures of young pretty fashion model women in hippie dresses, and then a photo of a naked woman in her 70s walking down a street, with fleshy rolls covered in flower tattoos.

:ROFLMAO::love:

Last edited:
Why? This will pass in a couple of days. Cannabis feels feel like I've had half a glass of wine instead of one glass of wine. Almost exactly like if I were to switch a little bit of wine for a little bit of cannabis. (See "peri menopause thread" @ninjafaery I guess you saw it after this post. They kind of belong together.)
Oh I see. Sorry
I just thought you might be building a tolerance and the herb isn't working as well. Happens.

Auto vision degrades to cartunes ...
She sent me a get well card when I was stuck and miserable here with a broken knee - not too happy about having to be bathed by a random care aid sent to the house but at least appreciative that I was getting a bath.

On the front was a photo of a buff young bare chested guy and it said (paraphrased) something like "Sorry you've been under the weather. Bob's here to give you a sponge bath." Inside was a picture of an elderly man with a name tag that said, "Bob". So inappropriately corny yet so funny coming from a woman in her 70's. She's a really caring person - probably my favourite relative - and 9/10 times her sense of humour is great - just what the doctor ordered. But nobody's perfect.

:)

It is a hemp d'up situation in the greens ... resembling a tattoo'd form ... in dance under the trees!

In one old perspective the unconscious resembled a vegetative tree ... a dead cause? There it was ... gone ... where ever thoughts go!

What would happen if we were to get into the greatest unconscious ???? Is there such a thing in altruism?

Thus the world is laid out as common Leis ... refreshed every Deis ... sometimes appearing as Alessia in myth ... relax it is only a name ... nomas!

Possibly a literal mess ... when overcome by emotional substance! Mire ^th ... the dirt we have to plough through to get to the alternate ... it too goes round!

She sent me a get well card when I was stuck and miserable here with a broken knee - not too happy about having to be bathed by a random care aid sent to the house but at least appreciative that I was getting a bath.

It was a photo of a buff young bare chested guy and inside it said (paraphrased) something like "Sorry you've been under the weather. Bob's here to give you a sponge bath." Inside was a picture of an elderly man with a name tag that said, "Bob". So inappropriately corny yet so funny coming from a woman in her 70's. She's a really caring person - probably my favourite relative - and 9/10 times her sense of humour is great - just what the doctor ordered. But nobody's perfect.

Rob in a dare ... be atmon's fallacy in the night ... if black is absence and abstract can it fall upon us?

Depends on the cover ...

Dear lord above, can't you hear my pinin ...
Bring down that cloud with the silver lining ...
However it could be different ... depending on the resonance ... Black Holes have egotistical echos? Few could observe ...

What's an atmon? Mislaid concerns ... it is said such mental powers are not acceptable to stabilize the excessive positivity ... given the lack of physical resources! Thus that insubstantial out there ... some call it ethereal sensationalism ... until intoxicated to extremes!

Enter Ayahuasca :

Such is a product of vegetation ... stopping to meditate up on it ... thus treed!

Imagine inside emotions as contained ... enslaved ... like something in a poke ... purse sued? It is all in the bag ... like icons and the likes of totems ... semantic reminders?

Some say they are upstanding as ET! Spruced up biers ...

Last edited:
Back