3...2...1...legal

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

ninj

I just am
2:1 CBD to THC, at not too high doses, is okay. If you are of legal age in your province. Or so I’ve heard, anyway. :barefoot:But do your own research, don’t drive, and mind whatever conditions you may have that might be contraindicated, first. Too little and (I’ve heard ;)) it’s not even worth bothering with. Too much, you might turn into a wet noodle, and your knees might buckle under you.
If you turn into a wet noodle, sit down & let someone make you a cup of tea o_O

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
I've never turned into a wet noodle, although I once ate one of my own very tasty cookies, got the munchies and ate two more. Slept very well. My favourite "living dose" for when I need energy/pain relief is a 10 mcg gummy that's 1:1 CBD:Sativa THC.

ninj

I just am
I've never turned into a wet noodle, although I once ate one of my own very tasty cookies, got the munchies and ate two more. Slept very well. My favourite "living dose" for when I need energy/pain relief is a 10 mcg gummy that's 1:1 CBD:Sativa THC.
Oh I've wet noodled with edibles a few times. Kinda sneaks up on you, and before you know it, you're paralyzed. Sounds like you have a deft sense of the appropriate dosing of thc.

Lol. I've been told by a few other potheads to stick with Indica if I don't like particularly trippy experiences. The kind where you feel anxious/insecure and a bit paranoid. That renders pot useless, from my pov. The politically correct name for that now, in dispensary jargon, "non-energetic strain" (not "chill and mellow, dude").

ninj

I just am
Lol. I've been told by a few other potheads to stick with Indica if I don't like particularly trippy experiences. The kind where you feel anxious/insecure and a bit paranoid. That renders pot useless, from my pov. The politically correct name for that now, in dispensary jargon, "non-energetic strain" (not "chill and mellow, dude").
Well maybe you can talk to one of the many knowledgeable associates at the store and let them know just that, and they will help you. Is anyone in your circle the right kind of silly to hang out with at home with you? You could just drift off.....

Well maybe you can talk to one of the many knowledgeable associates at the store and let them know just that, and they will help you. Is anyone in your circle the right kind of silly to hang out with at home with you? You could just drift off.....
Yes. I think they know better than doctors just from personal experience. I say pothead endearingly. :) But no...no one at home condones it.

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
Sounds like you have a deft sense of the appropriate dosing of thc.

I know what allows me to do what I'd like to do. And as Kimmio indicates when it comes to strain preference, if I've got no cookies, and think I'm going to have a bad night, 15-20 mcg of Indica does the trick.

Luce NDs

Pot head ... where to put the head man for good cheeze ... and our head cheezies are a sight to see ...

Heads up for moderation and means in all things ...

Yet we seem to prefer extremes and points unknown ... as appearances are ... we lost it as social order! It is all about a few people getting the gold ... in esse NDs it is something else again ...

Ritafee

Is Being Human
High Park Farms Ltd.’s Canaca Blend 19 dried cannabis pre-rolls, lot E0000405

Product description

This recall involves one lot of High Park Farms Ltd’s dried cannabis pre-rolls which were sold through authorized provincial retailers in Alberta.​

Product Name Product Size Lot Number Label with Error Correct Values
Canaca Blend 19 3 x 0.5 grams E0000405THC: 0.3 mg/unit
Total THC: 20.5 mg/unit​

CBD: <0.1 mg/unit​

Total CBD: <0.1 mg/unit​
THC: 1.4 mg/unit
Total THC: 102.5 mg/unit​

CBD: <0.1 mg/unit​

Total CBD: 0.3 mg/unit​

Hazard identified

The product label has incorrect cannabinoid values, where the THC, total THC, and total CBD labelled is lower than the actual THC, total THC, and total CBD in the product.

To date, High Park Farms Ltd. and Health Canada have not received any complaints related to the recalled lot.

Neither Health Canada nor High Park Farms Ltd. has received any adverse reaction reports for the recalled cannabis product.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

Luce NDs

The green fonts indicate erupting conditions of ... funny feelings? Is this deficient of a shortage situation ... there are variable means of quanta'd dispersal! Just for the quirks ...

My views have changed over time...but I think it’s alright that the focus has transitioned, somewhat, away from the medical realm and into the legal recreational realm. As mentioned before, I think those with experience using weed are the ones best suited to recommend it and explain the effects of various strains, rather than doctors. Also, the names of the strains are amusing...it just doesn’t fit the medical establishment. The names sound more like a cross between what you might find in the candy section of Bulk Barn, and the video games listed in the App Store. The only way it would suit a doctor (without changing it and making everything clinical), is if your doctor is someone like Willy Wonka! :LOL: However, it is good that doctors are more educated overall now, on the effects - including benefits - of weed.

Last edited:

Luce NDs

Matches the Ring of Fire ... and need for Medusa for a bit of sprinkling of the APP'l ET! Reveal nothing don't peel it ... something other will be repealed ... bare facts ... there are those that declare they have no cover-ups ...

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
The YouTube app on this tablet needs updating' and I can't copy a video. Just Google Lawrence welk one toke & listen to the video. Get ready for the fun!

Is there a Share button? In the Android app you go to Share and there is a Copy Link option that gives you the link you need. Just paste it into a post and Xenforo will recognize it and convert it to an embedded video.